Sponsored

how to turn off any and all traction assistance?

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I have run almost 9k miles E85 tuned unplugged. Only way we could get the shifts spot on all the way up on the a10.
Sponsored

Joey10A

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt Premium Performace Package 10A
Vehicle Showcase
This is also what I've been told, and it's easy. Just remove the plug at the end of the cable. It's like Ford gave us a gift for when we need to turn off all the nannies for a tune run on a dyno.
I have tryed this once and it didn't seem to make any difference. Maybe it was just me at the time although the car was tearing the road up. I did not get a engine light. I don't get any traction on these cold streets. I'll try again once it warms up.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I have tryed this once and it didn't seem to make any difference. Maybe it was just me at the time although the car was tearing the road up. I did not get a engine light. I don't get any traction on these cold streets. I'll try again once it warms up.
Sorry for confusion. I’m an a10 base non drag mode car. For all 301A up cars leave it plugged in. You lose drag mode, line lock, adaptive cruise etc.

Snake Plissken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT

Sponsored

Joey10A

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Update... ive been experimenting and have found that when you just click the traction control switch it pops up (( Traction Control Off ))
When you click the switch up and hold the switch up for about 10 to 15 seconds. It pops up
(( Advance Traction Control Off )) See how this works for you.

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
Update... ive been experimenting and have found that when you just click the traction control switch it pops up (( Traction Control Off ))
When you click the switch up and hold the switch up for about 10 to 15 seconds. It pops up
(( Advance Traction Control Off )) See how this works for you.
This was all explained elsewhere in the thread...

Joey10A

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This was all explained elsewhere in the thread...
I must to have overlooked it cause everything I read didn't work. Just trying to help someone else that's having trouble understanding.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I must to have overlooked it cause everything I read didn't work. Just trying to help someone else that's having trouble understanding.
It also says "Advancetrac off" which means stability control is fully off. Not traction control.