Sponsored

How often do you guys see other Bullitts on the road?

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I live about 40 miles SW of Chicago and I have yet to see another Bullitt. I see GT350s and even a few GT500s but not a single Bullitt. I'm guessing a lot of people don't drive them here in the winter. I've got my Blizzaks so I'm out year round.
Nice nice! I'm about to put Sottozeros on. Mine's at a dealer now for 2 weeks, need my bebeh back
Sponsored

ttillub19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blade
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Welp, an update. Here in the Dayton area I just saw one about a week or two ago. It looked like a little bit older gentleman (I'm in my late 20s), at first I'm like "NOOO" but then we exchanged a little wave/nod that spoke "I see you in that car not many people know what it is." :)

I've seen this guy 2x (I think it's the same guy) in the past 7 months of owning the car, was working from home until early fall, but still, fairly rare then. Definitely have seen more GT350s...
Iā€™m in Fairborn and have been downtown Dayton a few times but not sure if it was me. Iā€™ve actually not seen another!

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Iā€™m in Fairborn and have been downtown Dayton a few times but not sure if it was me. Iā€™ve actually not seen another!
GET OUTA HERE. Dayton area is my Bullitt area. So you need to move. :D

This person I've seen (and we waved at each other) was pulling left onto 725 towards I75... That was also what, 3 months ago?

Sponsored

ttillub19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blade
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
GET OUTA HERE. Dayton area is my Bullitt area. So you need to move. :D

This person I've seen (and we waved at each other) was pulling left onto 725 towards I75... That was also what, 3 months ago?

Well; I am a town over! ha~!!

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Saw my first other 19/20 besides mine on a road trip. Was going through Ohio. Dude must of had it in quiet mode though:( rolled my window down in freezing temps just to hear one in the wild... and got nothing. Was in my truck so no friendly Bullitt wave for me.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Saw my first other 19/20 besides mine on a road trip. Was going through Ohio. Dude must of had it in quiet mode though:( rolled my window down in freezing temps just to hear one in the wild... and got nothing. Was in my truck so no friendly Bullitt wave for me.
I usually keep mine on quiet mode in regular morning hours and then on long road trips. Other than that, I like the crackles and pops :)

Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
I usually keep mine on quiet mode in regular morning hours and then on long road trips. Other than that, I like the crackles and pops :)
Mine is quiet start 11pm-8am. As soon as Iā€™m out of the neighborhood switch it to my mode and let it scream.
ive switched it to quiet on a road trip before and it was crazy how quiet and comfortable the car can be.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Mine is quiet start 11pm-8am. As soon as Iā€™m out of the neighborhood switch it to my mode and let it scream.
ive switched it to quiet on a road trip before and it was crazy how quiet and comfortable the car can be.
i have mine in quiet start as well, neighbor can still hear it. :)

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
i have mine in quiet start as well, neighbor can still hear it. :)
Yeah, I live in the country now where the noise really carries. And I know how annoying a Harley or a loud bike at 11pm can be, so I ten to keep it on the safer side. But, 8/9am - 8pm is freaking GAME ON.

Rambosupreme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rahmbo
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2019 Bullitt, Mazda CX9
Yeah, I live in the country now where the noise really carries. And I know how annoying a Harley or a loud bike at 11pm can be, so I ten to keep it on the safer side. But, 8/9am - 8pm is freaking GAME ON.
Itā€™s interesting how quiet the inside of the car.
Yesterday I was driving back home....and wife had already opened the garage door.
She tells me ā€œI could hear you all the way at the neighborhood entranceā€. :crazy::shock:.
I still canā€™t get the home link thing to work :whew:

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
have only seen 2 others here around town, a kid in a black one like mine & a DHG i saw in a Publix parking lot. went to one one of the largest cruise ins in south Florida just before covid maybe 1500 cars, i was the only BULLITT out of hundreds of mustangs.
Sponsored