Sponsored

How often do you guys see other Bullitts on the road?

blt-4739

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Bullit Mustang, Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
As earlier poster said they brought 700 into Australia, and whilst that's not many I'd bet it's pretty high on the global Bullitt-per-capita ratio. I know most Euro countries got less. (Mustangs in general have done well here in Oz, I reckon because they're well suited to our roads which would rattle many fancy sports cars to pieces.) I saw one on a road trip in QLD last year. Had been hankering after a Mustang and was blown away by the colour and that cool understated look. Then I found my local dealer had one, so it was obviously meant to be. So I've had mine just over a year and have had a few sightings of another Bullitt in my area (regional not metro Oz) which could all be the same car. Unfortunately I've never been driving my own at the same time.
Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Apparently there was a guy around here that bought one when they came out because he thought barely anyone else would have one. After seeing a few riding around, he sold it and got a gt350 or something. Lol

Turbo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt DHG; Electronics, MR, Recaros, Cover, 2017 Explorer Sport Ingot Silver, 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
In the four months and 5,000 miles we have driven our 2019, I have yet to see another one on the road. I do see GT350's and what sounded like a real GT500 awhile back, in the St. Louis metro area. The Wife did see one parked in an Alton, Illinois parking lot.

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang Shadow Black
I live in central Florida sort of between Orlando and Tampa and I've never seen another Bullitt, I've had the car for 6 months.

stantonabc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stanton
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2020
So far I’ve seen a few 2001 Bullitts but have yet to see another 2019-2020. I saw a 2020 GT500 on the highway which was cool but still not a Bullitt. I enjoy the exclusivity of this car. It’s crazy that no matter where I go I get more attention than I ever expect from people of all ages. Is it the same for you guys?
I have a 2020 Bullitt, which I bought brand new off the car carrier from Ford. I have only seen one other Bullitt on I-95 South. I do get looks where ever I travel. Some of the nicest compliments.

Sponsored

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
There are two (green) at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle PA. One is owned by a buddy of mine, not sure the other, but he says it is a guy our age (mid 50's).

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Saw three in the first week of ownership, 3 days after buying ended up parked in the same car park as one guy, we smiled and waved at each other, wife was LHAO at the unique and limited car I had purchased :) .....not seen one since in the last 4 months, go figure.

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Apparently there was a guy around here that bought one when they came out because he thought barely anyone else would have one. After seeing a few riding around, he sold it and got a gt350 or something. Lol
I've seen 3 Bullitt's in Los Angeles in a year and a half and probably 30 350's.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I've seen 3 Bullitt's in Los Angeles in a year and a half and probably 30 350's.
just tellin you what happened. This was around santa barbara area.
i think after he bought the gt350..he saw them too and ended up getting something else. a zl1 or something. not sure.

hell..we have 2 bullits on base here at vandenberg

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
just tellin you what happened. This was around santa barbara area.

hell..we have 2 of them on base here at vandenberg
So is that 1 Bullitt per 120 Chargers?

Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
So is that 1 Bullitt per 120 Chargers?
there are a decent amount of chargers, probably not as many as youd expect though. id say about the same amount of chargers as there are challengers, and mustangs. probably a good bit fewer camaros but thats no different than everywhere else.

i see a lot of wrx sti's though.
there are 5 of those in my parking lot at work alone.

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
there are a decent amount of chargers, probably not as many as youd expect though. id say about the same amount of chargers as there are challengers, and mustangs. probably a good bit fewer camaros but thats no different than everywhere else.
I was just harping on the tired trope of service members quickly spending cash on fast American cars.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I was just harping on the tired trope of service members quickly spending cash on fast American cars.
oh yeah. its a running joke in the military that once people get out of training, they get one of the 3.

im not freshly out of training, been about 6 years now, but i do still live up to the mustang stereotype lol

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
oh yeah. its a running joke in the military that once people get out of training, they get one of the 3.

im not freshly out of training, been about 6 years now, but i do still live up to the mustang stereotype lol
Yep! On post you always get the "3" en mass and whatever the tuner of the month is all decked out looking awesome as long as you're 20 feet away and sounding obnoxious always. After deployments is when you see the higher trim levels.

As far as Bullitts go, I've only seen 1 and that was on the showroom floor when I picked up my car. I've only seen 1 Shelby GT350 too but that was in 2017. Mostly plain old GT's and below is all I see. And a TON of V6 Cam uh roes.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Yep! On post you always get the "3" en mass and whatever the tuner of the month is all decked out looking awesome as long as you're 20 feet away and sounding obnoxious always. After deployments is when you see the higher trim levels.

As far as Bullitts go, I've only seen 1 and that was on the showroom floor when I picked up my car. I've only seen 1 Shelby GT350 too but that was in 2017. Mostly plain old GT's and below is all I see. And a TON of V6 Cam uh roes.
yeah i feel ya. Im not knocking the bullit in any way, but there are 2 on base. Ive only seen one gt350 on base. Idk what it is about my base but they mostly seem to prefer imports. Maybe its something to do with the space stuff that we do here and the type of people that attracts. who knows.

as far as im aware im the only supercharged s550 on base.

dont get me started on the v6 guys that think they are the fastest thing ever.

we do have a nice r34 skyline though. imported from japan.
Sponsored