Sponsored

How often do you guys see other Bullitts on the road?

AaronTV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2021 Bronco Reservation
There's at least a couple other ones I see semi-regularly around Appleton, WI. I've still only seen 1 c8 'vette in the wild.
Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have seen one in around my Dayton, OH area. It drove almost literally in front of my house while I was driving mine. I was thinking "what the heck, what are the odds."
Have since not seen the same car nor any of them on my trips to GA nor ND. Pretty happy about that! I definitely like the little bit more unique, but mostly don't get anyone asking about it with a few exceptions. Maybe I look like an unapproachable a*s? :(

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I saw one in Albuquerque today. Oh wait; it was mine. Ha ha. And no others. Drove there today, for a painful biopsy at UNM Cancer Center. Drove back today as well, so it was a looong day. Put about 600 miles on the car.

As a side note, was disappointed to find the freaking oil level at the top of the hash marks, rather than the top dot with only 350 miles. Didn't add any, so we'll see tomorrow how much it has, with almost 1K miles. Crossing fingers I just somehow didn't measure it correctly... which I doubt, since I checked it 3 times, but it's possible. Read of other cases of no consumption until first oil change, so I wouldn't be the only one. But I'd be bummed if that's the case.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I saw one in Albuquerque today. Oh wait; it was mine. Ha ha. And no others. Drove there today, for a painful biopsy at UNM Cancer Center. Drove back today as well, so it was a looong day. Put about 600 miles on the car.

As a side note, was disappointed to find the freaking oil level at the top of the hash marks, rather than the top dot with only 350 miles. Didn't add any, so we'll see tomorrow how much it has, with almost 1K miles. Crossing fingers I just somehow didn't measure it correctly... which I doubt, since I checked it 3 times, but it's possible. Read of other cases of no consumption until first oil change, so I wouldn't be the only one. But I'd be bummed if that's the case.
I've had my first oil change about 3 months ago and my oil is tiny bit low. What oil is the manufacturer recommendation? I know it's 5w30, I think...

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ford calls for 5/20 in the US, but 5/30 in many other markets with hot climates. I live in TX, so decided to use 30... but also 0, for quicker lubrication when cold (who doesn't want that??? :) ). At any rate, I was relieved today when checking oil level after 600 miles yesterday, and level is exactly the same. So will leave oil level at the top of the hash marks only then. For some reason, my engine didn't like oil level above that; that's the only logical explanation I can find. After changing the oil and adding 2 full 5-qt jugs, level was exactly what it is now. I added about 1/4-qt to get it to the top dot. Next time will just add the 2 jugs and call it a day. Curious if anybody else has seen this oil consumption above the hash marks, but it's not a big deal at all, as 10 qts of oil (plus what is left inside) is plenty for a street car that will never get tracked.

Sponsored

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Never seen one on the road. I guess they don't come with a auto trans? Would love a GT350 but they don't offer one.

P8K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Wifey saw one today southbound on Rt. 206 in the Bedminster area. Said, it looked super cool headed towards her, she looked back to confirm the Bullitt badge on the back lid.
I've yet to see one myself in the wild.

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Not at all, brother. My 2 daughters live in Amarillo and Austin, so that's as far as I typically venture in TX. I go to the Hill Country and Big Bend areas more often. I only went to DFW once, when picking up a new Corvette (drove it back home). And I've been to Houston twice but only to get tortured at MD Anderson (drove from Austin both times). El Paso is the second ugliest medium-sized TX city IMO (just behind Amarillo. Ha ha), so can't blame you for not coming :). Take care.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
There’s guy that lives one block away from me that has one.

K6590

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I see one regularly early mornings going thru the McD's drive-thru lane getting his coffee. There is another fake one in black that runs around here. Has the chrome grill surround, no grill emblem, no chrome side window surrounds though, has look-alike Bullitt wheels, and some kind of round emblem on the back that is not Bullitt. Looks like a GT emblem with the center logo removed. It's not an Ecoboost, has 5.0 sound.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I see one regularly early mornings going thru the McD's drive-thru lane getting his coffee. There is another fake one in black that runs around here. Has the chrome grill surround, no grill emblem, no chrome side window surrounds though, has look-alike Bullitt wheels, and some kind of round emblem on the back that is not Bullitt. Looks like a GT emblem with the center logo removed. It's not an Ecoboost, has 5.0 sound.
Could just be that he blacked out the back logo and window chrome. Few people have done that.
Sponsored