Sponsored

How many of you have NEVER owned a Mustang previously?

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Rookie here as well. First time a V8 with a stick owner. I absolutely love it. Came from Evo, GTI and Focus ST. Here’s my ride!

589C7C28-EF23-4D6B-856C-8D441E161CA6.jpeg
Sponsored

deborahjlinares12

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jdmsportclassics.com
First Name
deborahj
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Skyline
The Passage Horse is quite possibly the most acclaimed worldwide auto symbol. Indeed, it is the solitary vehicle that effectively extraordinary its horse/muscle vehicle starting points to turn into an undeniable games vehicle. During its 55 years in length history, the Colt has gone far from its modest Hawk-based case to the present Porsche-slaughtering dealing with and execution levels.
Also, as you presumably definitely know, there are various models, ages, and forms of this unbelievable model. In any case, the accompanying rundown is not about those notable Colt variations. It is tied in with something else. These are the models the Passage organization genuinely considered for creation, yet they never made it onto the sequential construction system. So click here for more information.
These are the notorious vehicles they left in the ill-defined situation among fiction and reality. Albeit these Horses figured out how to go from the planning phase to the model stage, they never arrived at the business floors. In this way, here are the 20 Horses that nearly made it and could change car history until the end of time.
1962 Colt:
The Horse I idea was serious when Passage presented it in late 1962 as a completely useful idea vehicle. This was the first occasion when they utilized the name, "Horse." And right from the beginning, it was clear the public adored it. The name, "Colt," made an association with Wild West folklore. That ended up being an extraordinary promoting trick for Portage.
The Horse I was a somewhat a two-seater roadster with a back-mounted V4 motor from Passage Europe. It had an advanced wedge-formed body comprising of lightweight aluminum. The first thought behind the idea was to build up a little games vehicle. Portage needed to rival those European imports like the Victory TR3 or MG A. Be that as it may, regardless of the ideal response from vehicle lovers, Passage chose to go another way.
1964 Horse Vehicle :
At the point when Passage built up the Bronco in the mid '60s, in addition to the fact that they made another model, yet they additionally made another class as horse vehicles. Since there were no horse vehicles before the Bronco, the Portage advancement group went in a few ways. What's more, one of them was the Bronco in a four-entryway body style. The vehicle looked alluring and held all the exemplary Colt lines and extents. Notwithstanding, Portage before long understood that the Bronco would rip apart the deals of the Hawk. That was on the grounds that they put together the Bronco with respect to similar stage with similar motors as the Bird of prey. Yet, the fundamental explanation most vehicle lovers are happy they chosen not to fabricate this Colt was that a four-entryway model would've demolished its lively allure.

Pruitttands

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tracy
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt, 2019 bullitt
Number 4 for me, 79 coupe brand new at 16 yo. 2004 Roush stage 3. 2015 gt prem. 2019 Bullitt.

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 California GT: Black
My first mustang

Before that, I've never
Bought a new car
Spent more than $10k on a car
Only my second manual car
2nd v8
First black car
First car newer than 2009
Never owned a Ford
First car that I've wanted to look after

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
This is my first, never liked the car. Every time I looked at it, saw a Ford Falcon.

But times change and Ford has done one hell of a job here . One of the most impressive discovers found. The ability of one to buy straight up performance and different levels of same.

Sponsored

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
My first Mustang and Ford product.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
My vehicle history:

1990 Chevy Lumina Euro 3.1
1995 BMW 325is
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T Extended Cab
2005 Ford Focus ZX3
2004 BMW 325xi
2012 VW Touareg TDi
2019 MINI Clubman S
2019 Ford Mustang GT

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
My first Ford. My first Mustang.

Jerrycobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
If you are counting 1:1 scale, then yes, 1st one I picked up just over a year ago as a CPO. Ever since playing midtown madness (old pc game) I became obsessed with mustangs. Collected many models growing up until now and still do, it just includes a 1:1 scale model now, haha. I felt it was a good time to do it, still young, still single but not fresh out of college, perfect time to satisfy the itch/childhood dream. Ist manual car too.

Sponsored

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
This is my first Mustang.
It’s functionally a 2-seat car, and I'd like to know Ford’s reasoning as to why it should be this damn big. Sometimes, when I have a moment, I use my side mirrors for an extra check that I’m between my lane lines.

My girlfriend likes the Mustang because the seats are more comfortable for her than the Recaros in my Evo, and she doesn’t have to bend as low to get in, compared to my 240SX.
We both like the Mustang’s ride. I think my GT rides as smoothly as her Honda Accord and slightly better than my Evo.

I'm glad I was able to turn off the hill assist. I’m leaving the automatic rev-matching on, at least for now.

I like that when I set the steering mode for "Sport" it keeps that setting when I turn the car off and turn it on again later. I wish Sport mode for the engine would do the same.

Mustang quality seems to have gotten better over the last decade, and I have high hopes that this car is going to last me a long time without excessive repair costs.
(My 240SX has 243,000 miles on the original engine, so that's where I've set the bar for longevity. 🙂 )

My Mustang looks good overall, I like the rumbly V8 noise, and I like going 70mph at 2000rpm. 😁

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I'm one, never liked them, obliviously that changed. Great car hits all the performance points of a factory HotRod.

Oxford19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0GT PP
My first Mustang, first American car. Have always had a fun car to supplement the daily. The list thus far for fun cars is,
Eclipse GST
2 WRXs
VW GTi
RX-8 R3
Evo X MR
370Z Nismo
Now I have the 2019 GT with PP1. This is the most expensive car I have owned, and I find it the most fun. Now to focus on a GT500 some day…
0F9C18CB-C7B9-4B62-B8BB-92AD954BF3E8.jpeg

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm I thought I had posted in this thread already...

2017 V6 was my first Mustang. The S197 was finally a Mustang that didn't look like total cheap-ass crap both inside and outside. But since it was summer of 2018 it didn't make much sense to buy one of those when the S550 was close enough in price and looked better and no longer had the dumb-ass solid axle.

Bought a '19 GT and '19 EB and '19 VW GTI Rabbit in quick succession to try them all. V6 went away in favor of a new '19 SS/1LE and the EB was sold off a year after purchase because of rising used values and the GTI was traded in for a new truck.

Miss the GTI the most and will probably buy again in 2-3 years.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
My first Mustang, first American car. Have always had a fun car to supplement the daily. The list thus far for fun cars is,
Eclipse GST
2 WRXs
VW GTi
RX-8 R3
Evo X MR
370Z Nismo
Now I have the 2019 GT with PP1. This is the most expensive car I have owned, and I find it the most fun. Now to focus on a GT500 some day…
0F9C18CB-C7B9-4B62-B8BB-92AD954BF3E8.jpeg
A definite step up.
Sponsored