Sponsored

How many have ordered and still waiting?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
It would be cool if Ford gave all of us VINs for Christmas.
Sponsored

mcgraw

Semper Fi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
For what it's worth, mine was built on 11/17 and has been sitting there since then. My dealer made inquiries and was told that a shortage of available transports is holding a bunch of cars back. Not just GT350s.
10/13 here

:ford:

:frusty:

OP
OP
Rogue

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
That transport rumor I talked about it with FPC - they highly doubted there is any shortage of transport. My GM and regional came back with a seatbelt recall issue for the hold up.

If someone can point us towards other customers who purchased non GT350 Ford cars and who are also experiencing the back log then that might confirm a transport shortage...

Sponsored

Sb31767

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby gt350r w electronics. DIB w White Stripes
Going to cancel my order tmrw. So anyone in charlotte area want an R at 10k adm call capital ford on south blvd late afternoon.
Gonna just order next years at this point

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Going to cancel my order tmrw. So anyone in charlotte area want an R at 10k adm call capital ford on south blvd late afternoon.
You could easily end up paying more, just because that dealer has an R this year doesn't mean they will get one next year, I'd honestly just wait it out, I really don't think you will regret it.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Chances are great that if you back out they will increase the ADM too.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
PM sent

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
You're going to make that dealers day when you tell them you're going to back out. We haven't yet seen what the real ADMs will be for Rs (meaning that not enough of them have actually been available on the showroom floor..maybe none at this point) but you can bet it will be hefty.

OP
OP
Rogue

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
STATUS CHANGE: Car is updated from produced on 23Oct to "Released" - January is looking better now.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Still waiting on my car that has been in-town since Wednesday. I'm not very pleased with the courtesy delivery process so far. There's been a lot of back and forth with the selling dealer and the receiving dealer. Financing details have taken a while; they had to ship out physical papers to a local mobile notary who came to my house and then those had to be shipped back out to the dealer and then I'm assuming they need to receive them before they can then send more paperwork over to the receiving dealer.

Right now besides waiting for the selling dealer to get back to me and tell me they're good to go, I'm waiting for the receiving dealer to figure out when the car will make the 20 mile journey from the rail yard to them, either by truck transport or if somebody can just go pick it up. Lots of waiting for follow up calls.

This last week has been killing me.

1LEThumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Guess mine is in IL someplace on a rail car. Might see it before the end of the year...but who knows.
Sponsored