Sponsored

How many have ordered and still waiting?

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Those ordering 17's will probably get their cars before my '16 gets shipped. :headbonk:
Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Those ordering 17's will probably get their cars before my '16 gets shipped. :headbonk:
Hey Dan,
Not right for you and the others waiting so long for your cars...

Just did a mapquest- Flat Rock to Montreal = 583 miles (9 hours 32 minutes). Ask the regional rep for the shipping costs and expenses for you to pick it up yourself (fly there first class). On the drive back, you'll be more than halfway through the break-in period..And, you won't have to worry about it getting loaded the wrong way or trashed like Aliek's car was.
Good Luck to you and the others, here's to a quick delivery :cheers:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Isn't that pretty late as it is? That's a Monday. They start building 2017s that same week on Thursday.

I got in on one of the very last allocations for 2016, and also have a build week of 5/30
Yes, I was just checking to see if that was really the last week. So far, it is. Pretty frustrating since I ordered it in August of last year. It's an R, though...so who knows.

Do you have a VIN for yours? Does it show in Cotus?

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
Still waiting for my 16. Build week of May 30th. May 30th will be 1 year to the day that I originally ordered the car. Anybody else have to wait that long? I bet not!

I have since also ordered a ruby red 17(from a different dealer) Waiting for a DORA.

Question - anyone else order a 17 and get their DORA yet? All I have at this point is a VOC. Thanks

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Still waiting for my 16. Build week of May 30th. May 30th will be 1 year to the day that I originally ordered the car. Anybody else have to wait that long? I bet not!

I have since also ordered a ruby red 17(from a different dealer) Waiting for a DORA.

Question - anyone else order a 17 and get their DORA yet? All I have at this point is a VOC. Thanks
It seems you win, unfortunately. That's a long wait! Is that an R?

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Yes, I was just checking to see if that was really the last week. So far, it is. Pretty frustrating since I ordered it in August of last year. It's an R, though...so who knows.

Do you have a VIN for yours? Does it show in Cotus?
Yea I placed order on Sat, had Vin by Monday last week. I called FP this morning, they told me schedule by build week is 5/30.

Shows up in the QA cotus with order date only though, no other details.

On the bright side, MY2106 ends 6/2, so in theory all GT350/R's should be done

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Hey Dan,
Not right for you and the others waiting so long for your cars...

Just did a mapquest- Flat Rock to Montreal = 583 miles (9 hours 32 minutes). Ask the regional rep for the shipping costs and expenses for you to pick it up yourself (fly there first class). On the drive back, you'll be more than halfway through the break-in period..And, you won't have to worry about it getting loaded the wrong way or trashed like Aliek's car was.
Good Luck to you and the others, here's to a quick delivery :cheers:
Thanks For the support Jim , i really hope this gets resolved soon as i'm about to pull the trigger on a '17 !!!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Anyone get an update on their order today? I guess calling every day paid off, got bumped up a week to 5/23

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Well i never thought i'd say that, but my car is on the train passed Sarnia Ont. and on it's way . Should be here April 29th or sooner i hope. :cheers:

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Well i never thought i'd say that, but my car is on the train passed Sarnia Ont. and on it's way . Should be here April 29th or sooner i hope. :cheers:
Wow, freaking awesome man! What a relief for you, not knowing what the hells been going on these past two months to on a train on its way to your dealership in a week! :cheers:

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Wow, freaking awesome man! What a relief for you, not knowing what the hells been going on these past two months to on a train on its way to your dealership in a week! :cheers:
Thanks.....

All along every info i got from Ford CS , FP , window sticker pointed to a build date of March 9 th.

Then car was released for shipping with ETA.

This morning, Ford customer service manager called me to say that my car was actually built March 28th. :shrug:

She had no explanation as to why it initially showed a build date of March 9th. :headbonk:

I guess Ford needs to upgrade their tracking systems. Just sayin'.

Anyhow , all of this doesn't matter anymore as she's finally on the train.

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
8 Days to Go

On rails headed my way.....finally...... ETA 5/2 :headbang:

1 week into the wait for 17R.....glutton for punishment

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
On rails headed my way.....finally...... ETA 5/2 :headbang:

1 week into the wait for 17R.....glutton for punishment
:cheers: to you and me and our cars. :clap2:

bpracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FR-S, 2005 F250
Thanks.....

All along every info i got from Ford CS , FP , window sticker pointed to a build date of March 9 th.

Then car was released for shipping with ETA.

This morning, Ford customer service manager called me to say that my car was actually built March 28th. :shrug:

She had no explanation as to why it initially showed a build date of March 9th. :headbonk:

I guess Ford needs to upgrade their tracking systems. Just sayin'.

Anyhow , all of this doesn't matter anymore as she's finally on the train.
I'm glad your wait is almost over. Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday and I'm picking it up in two hours.

The wait was worse once I knew it was on the way....but after nine months I can finally drive it!
Sponsored