Sponsored

How many have ordered and still waiting?

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS
I've had an order in since early February for a '16 Tech Pack at MSRP and had a DORA from Ford. My dealer called me today and said that the zone rep called him last night and told him that the order has been cancelled and the dealer offered me his '17 allocation for the same offer, MSRP. I told him to keep my deposit and call me when he had pricing and order info. My order was for a Comp Orange with black OTT stripe and I'm thinking of going black and doing a vinyl wrap in orange. Any one have a wild guess on the cost of a complete wrap in orange with black stripes?
Sponsored

KCRay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
I've seen postings of VINs in the 6000 range............what it the highest VIN assigned so far ?

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Ordered 02/05 , built 03/09, ETA 04/03, now in limp mode and status of " pending update ".

Called sales manager again today and had my case escalated higher up in the food chain as to have my car shipped ASAP .

Saw 2 Shelby's yesterday at a different dealership that had VIN's ( 3571-75, mine 3569 ) very close to mine . What gives !!!:shrug:

Why is my car not being released fron plant ?

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Anybody else going insane waiting for their cars !

It's been 5 weeks now since my car was built. Still showing pending status. :frusty:

bobmclean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Waiting

Anybody else going insane waiting for their cars !

It's been 5 weeks now since my car was built. Still showing pending status. :frusty:
My car was built on 2/16/16 Ford Performance has had no update since 3/8/16....however the CXS manager said the car was in Brighton Colorado awaiting ground transportation....I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

Sponsored

bpracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FR-S, 2005 F250
Two weeks after being built..... IN TRANSIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they want me to wait the entire nine month gestation period for my new baby.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Two weeks after being built..... IN TRANSIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they want me to wait the entire nine month gestation period for my new baby.

I hear 'ya , i've been waiting 6 weeks for mine to ship !!!

I have the regional manager looking into my case, should know more on Monday.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Checked the status of mine, still in order processing.
I've got a ShadowBlack TrackPack on order slso,and waiting. Your order date? Your build date? I ordered March 14th build date May 16.
Guy on here ordered a Yellow Tech on March 14, ( same order date)being built this week? :shrug:

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I've seen postings of VINs in the 6000 range............what it the highest VIN assigned so far ?
Here is my VIN: 1FA6P8JZ4G5526071, perhaps highest on the forum? Although a member has stated before that higher VIN =\ higher chassis #
I've got a ShadowBlack TrackPack on order slso,and waiting. Your order date? Your build date? I ordered March 14th build date May 16.
Guy on here ordered a Yellow Tech on March 14, ( same order date)being built this week? :shrug:
Of course I go to check it, and the internet on the ship is acting up and won't let me open: http://wwwqa.cotus.ford.com/ I ordered it around 30MAR2016. Our browsers are ancient too, so maybe it has a scheduled build date but I can't see it. I was given an estimate of June from the dealer.

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
If your dealer has a vin he should have a build week. My vin #5304, yours at 6071 is highest I've seen. From what I've seen on here June 1st last day for MY16, MY17 starts June 2. I was just guessing color and packaging was build date determination? If that's the case maybe yours will role off line right behind mine. I'm hoping shipping will be quick as mine should just be convoy, as I'm less than 300 miles from factory.

Tigernation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW. hoping to get GT350
maybe a stupid question....but - will the MY17 #'s start from 0 or will they pick up with where current 2016 # left off of say 6,000+?

geb78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
To add salt into my wound I ordered my wife a Yukon 2 months ago. They didn't have one on a lot anywhere on the West Coast the way I wanted it optioned. We made a custom order. Dealer said 4-6 weeks once the order was placed. 4 weeks later I got the call to come pick up my car. Granted it isn't a limited production car but it's just an example of how you would hope the process to work. I think the biggest flaw in the process is the lack of information from Ford. You hear nothing until a month before your build date. Kind of painful when you have a 9 month dark period.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
To add salt into my wound I ordered my wife a Yukon 2 months ago. They didn't have one on a lot anywhere on the West Coast the way I wanted it optioned. We made a custom order. Dealer said 4-6 weeks once the order was placed. 4 weeks later I got the call to come pick up my car. Granted it isn't a limited production car but it's just an example of how you would hope the process to work. I think the biggest flaw in the process is the lack of information from Ford. You hear nothing until a month before your build date. Kind of painful when you have a 9 month dark period.
This waiting thing is taking it's toll on me, been 6 weeks now since my car was built, nothing is happening right now, still awaiting shipping and no reason why it's not shipping.
Called Ford CS, gave me a case # and says regional manager will call me.
Got a call the next day and she tells me car was actually built March 28-April 3 !!! WTF !!!

FP, Ford CS and window sticker said car was built on March 9th !!!!!
So she said .... Euhhhhh i don't know what to tell you, and me replying: ok so where do we go from here ?
Her: well i'll make some phone calls and get back to you next week. That was last friday.
So REALLY hoping to get this resolved soon.
Just want to point out that Mathew from Ford Canada CS has been very
helpful throughout this ordeal.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Does anyone have a build week later than May 30?
Isn't that pretty late as it is? That's a Monday. They start building 2017s that same week on Thursday.

I got in on one of the very last allocations for 2016, and also have a build week of 5/30
Sponsored