Sponsored

How long?

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I ever get my car back, I’ll happily enjoy seeing yalls grills in my rear view!!

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I ever get my car back, I’ll happily enjoy seeing yalls grills in my rear view!!
Why don't we start a "Go Fund Me Page" to help you getter done. Lil Pony lives about 6-7 miles north of me and I just sent him weather forecast for mañana and I could hear his big sigh of relief when he read that rain all day today and mañana. :sun: I am gonna give him a 1 car lead.

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why don't we start a "Go Fund Me Page" to help you getter done. Lil Pony lives about 6-7 miles north of me and I just sent him weather forecast for mañana and I could hear his big sigh of relief when he read that rain all day today and mañana. :sun: I am gonna give him a 1 car lead.
The ballance is pretty much paid lol. I just need time to go to North Carolina and get it.

Y’all are about an hour from me.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
The ballance is pretty much paid lol. I just need time to go to North Carolina and get it.

Y’all are about an hour from me.
North Carolina!! Whoa. They just got flooded.

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
North Carolina!! Whoa. They just got flooded.
Yea I was stressing about that. Thankfully my car is good. They did a little low boost tuning on Thursday.

Sponsored

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your car has been down since May 17?
What shop?
April 23 2017. Lol

Ordered the Armageddon kit end of May, didn’t get all the parts till May 2018.

Took the car out to hyoermotive after thanksgiving. It’s together and running. Pretty much done with tuning in gate, now they are working on boost levels and ramp rate with the AMS. To be fair to them, I have been in no hurry, this has been a hell of a year for me.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
April 23 2017. Lol

Ordered the Armageddon kit end of May, didn’t get all the parts till May 2018.

Took the car out to hyoermotive after thanksgiving. It’s together and running. Pretty much done with tuning in gate, now they are working on boost levels and ramp rate with the AMS. To be fair to them, I have been in no hurry, this has been a hell of a year for me.
Damn......You could of ordered 3 CPR kits and had them all installed in that time frame.

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn......You could of ordered 3 CPR kits and had them all installed in that time frame.
Yup and he is 20 min from my house lol.

The car did go down to Florida to tigvision for the 10 point, then the TH400 bs issues. So it’s been a hell of a process hahahaha. Over it!

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Yup and he is 20 min from my house lol.

The car did go down to Florida to tigvision for the 10 point, then the TH400 bs issues. So it’s been a hell of a process hahahaha. Over it!
Well hopefully things get wrapped up quick. I took 2 different cars out of town. 1 to Las Vegas and 1 to Houston. Each time was a total of 3weeks each. 1.5 years would have me sitting weekly with a psychiatrist. :crazy:
Sponsored