bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Hopefully this thread doesn't turn into a pissing match. Folks have different reasons why they want a specific setup. It is what it is. I know the ups and downs to fast na, nitrous, blower, turbo, manual and auto. Had em all. Liked em all haha!
Exactly! Every kit will make enough power to blow a stock motor to pieces. And like you. I have owned them all. I will say. I'll never own another nitrous car.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
D1/E85 and 834whp here... if I want more I’ll go twins but I haven’t been gapped yet with the refreshed fuel system and smaller pulley. Unless I wanna run 8’s I don’t see a reason to switch. But that also means built motor etc... no one runs low 9’s/8’s on a stock motor for long...
I'm sorry but that last sentence is incorrect. Clearly you haven't been seeing all the cars from LPF, including myself, that have been running low 9's for quite some time. This past weekend I ran a 9.04 at 153. Drove the car from Houston to Dallas. Beat on it all day. Then drove back home to Houston. I probably had 10-12 runs that day. I've gone to the track many times with my car. The last 2000 miles its been turbo'd and I've beat on it every time I take it out.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I'm sorry but that last sentence is incorrect. Clearly you haven't been seeing all the cars from LPF, including myself, that have been running low 9's for quite some time. This past weekend I ran a 9.04 at 153. Drove the car from Houston to Dallas. Beat on it all day. Then drove back home to Houston. I probably had 10-12 runs that day. I've gone to the track many times with my car. The last 2000 miles its been turbo'd and I've beat on it every time I take it out.
LPF HAHAHAHAHHAAHA...Anyway...how about those with valve float...I'd consider that a stock motor not lasting long...but maybe that's just an LPF issue...

Sponsored

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
LPF HAHAHAHAHHAAHA...Anyway...how about those with valve float...I'd consider that a stock motor not lasting long...but maybe that's just an LPF issue...
Oh boy you're one of those ignorant guys... You understand that the valve springs in these cars aren't rated for 1000whp+ right? Have you ever inspected the valves springs before? Have you seen how terrible the QC is per each valve spring and the different tolerances that ford allows from the factory? Sure you can upgrade the headers and get just that much more relief of back pressure off the valve springs but once again the valve springs are not rated for anywhere near that power level. I'm still waiting on anyone to give factual data with science to back it up that the kit and tuning provided by LPF is the problem.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Oh boy you're one of those ignorant guys... You understand that the valve springs in these cars aren't rated for 1000whp+ right? Have you ever inspected the valves springs before? Have you seen how terrible the QC is per each valve spring and the different tolerances that ford allows from the factory? Sure you can upgrade the headers and get just that much more relief of back pressure off the valve springs but once again the valve springs are not rated for anywhere near that power level. I'm still waiting on anyone to give factual data with science to back it up that the kit and tuning provided by LPF is the problem.
And your one of the LPF fan boys everyone makes fun of... hows your private Facebook LPF circle jerk group going?

You just admitted that the stock motor can’t hold 1000whp which makes my statement above true. A 9.04 at 153 means 950+whp... So either you moon boost the shit out of your motor everyday for the past 2000k miles or you made a glory run, hoping it held together by your own admission above, and then turned everything down... My guess, the 9.04 was ran at 16#+ And you daily it at 10... No one runs 9.0 at 10#...

Facts: See picture...

See that little piece of shit adaptor on the right? That’s LPF’s turbo adaptor. The headers on the left are stock and the above are shorty headers that were purchased by 2 former LPF customers who had float issues and tried to resolve them. Of course Justin/LPF said it wasn’t being caused by their kit. Anyone else see a problem?

#JustbuyHellion

1A79BB02-A02F-4DEB-AF47-D6E1426097C0.jpeg

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
And your one of the LPF fan boys everyone makes fun of... hows your private Facebook LPF circle jerk group going?

You just admitted that the stock motor can’t hold 1000whp which makes my statement above true. A 9.04 at 153 means 950+whp... So either you moon boost the shit out of your motor everyday for the past 2000k miles or you made a glory run, hoping it held together by your own admission above, and then turned everything down... My guess, the 9.04 was ran at 16#+ And you daily it at 10... No one runs 9.0 at 10#...

See that little piece of shit adaptor on the right? That’s LPF’s turbo adaptor. The headers on the left are stock and the above are shorty headers that were purchased by 2 former LPF customers who had float issues and tried to resolve them. Of course Justin/LPF said it wasn’t being caused by their kit. Anyone else see a problem?

#JustbuyHellion

RJames, I posted this pic for you already. Justin at LPF knows this POS adapter is causing back pressure. It is a sore spot for him as well as other turbo makers schooling him on his crappy kit. :thumbsdown: Had he manned up and came out and admitted that his kit has issues and offered to help previous customers with their to small of an adapter he would gain respect with our community. I happen to have a friend who has contacted him to buy the better adapters and he ignored him. So my friend just said fuck it and is getting better adapters himself. Stock valve springs are NOT the issue. That adapter in pic on the right is. The fix is a properly built adapter and so Hellion Sleeper kit is now in my life with my 2018 GT 10r80. As a former LPF customer why do you think I bought Hellion this time around? Hellion is the teacher in this situation LPF is the student. ( Sorry Dustin :sunglasses: CPR)

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I have said this before and I will say it again.

If you want to tinker and fidget then turbo is the way to go. If you want to set something up to just get in and drive then do a PC. The turbo will make better numbers overall but some, like me, just do not want to tinker all the time.

Not that I have any experience in this matter at all. :like:

PS. I have switched my route on the Z06 so the TT kit will be sold as it will be going N/A road race car so the Mustang will get a new shortblock and a F1 for a 1000rwhp daily driver.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)

#JustbuyHellion

I said the valve springs aren't "rated" for 1000whp+... Never said the motor can't handle it.. Stop being so ignorant,
The valve springs can get away with 1000whp+ on some cars and on some it can't. Because once again the quality control from ford on the tolerances they allow for each valve spring is ridiculous.
You do realize in your picture you posted that matches the housing of the turbo correct? Also with that picture if you look at the stock manifold who in the hell was running it that rich!! Also look at the inside diameter of the stock manifold and the inside diameter of the adapter it is less than an 1/8th of an inch difference... How do I know? Because I've measured it.. Can you guys just stop with the ignorance?
All the bigger headers do is allow just a little bit of backpressure off of the valve springs so you don't create valve float... This isn't hard to figure out. Think about this for two seconds please---> Why would anyone run stock valve springs at 1000whp+???
Once again there is no factual data shown. You provided a picture and assumed that this is the problem. Shove a sensor in there to see just what the back pressure is inside there. Until then keep your ignorance to yourself

And here's another one to throw at you.. I've seen two identical cars, setup wise, one with stock manifolds and one with shorty headers as shown in the picture provided both go to the track at the same day, same time, and guess what... They both ran 8.3 @ 164... Oh and lets not forget they both had LPF kits...

Lets also not forget that LPF ran 8.0 with his kit that is supposedly flawed by those adapters..

One last thing, I ran multiple 9.0 passes. All of them never peaked more than 10.8lbs.. Don't believe me? Come on down to Houston and I will gladly take both of you for a ride.

Man I really wish I could post pictures on here.. I've got plenty of pics to show you from Hellion's adapters..

Sponsored

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Man I really wish I could post pictures on here.. I've got plenty of pics to show you from Hellion's adapters..
You can post pictures real easy. Just click on media, then your albums and over on the right add album. upload pics, click to get link and add them to post.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
You can post pictures real easy. Just click on media, then your albums and over on the right add album. upload pics, click to get link and add them to post.
Problem is I'm on my work computer.. Cant save anything on here

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Any kit can make the power, and can run 9's and last a while, comes down to fueling and tune most of the time, but any car , whether turbo, centri, screw, when your trying to run low 9's to 8's, you always want to be prepared for a motor though

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
Any kit can make the power, and can run 9's and last a while, comes down to fueling and tune most of the time, but any car , whether turbo, centri, screw, when your trying to run low 9's to 8's, you always want to be prepared for a motor though
can't disagree there