How come there’s not more procharged mustangs

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
Well looks like you been drinking the Kool-Aid. First I do not want a air to water IC. I want air to air. I do know I do not want a Air to Ebay IC. 1/8th" difference? Go to the eye doctor. These issues with the LPF kits are well known throughout the Mustang community. We are happy that you are happy with your kit. Why do you think LPF has a hidden FB group? I know why. Because when it was an open group he heard the truth. And he can't handle the truth....................so now it is a hidden group. AND.....when any member posts anything he LPF owner Justin must approve it before other members can read it. Am I right or am I wrong?? I can handle the truth. :handsinair:
So now the intercooler is restrictive jeez dude you’re a joke... Guess what? The intercooler still works just fine. As you can see from my times and many others times.
Have you provided again any factual data that the new intercooler you have is a million times better than the “eBay” one you claim is causing these outrageous IAT’s.

There’s many other people in that group that don’t have LPF kits. It’s for boosted s197 & s550’s. Many kits are recommended when people ask which kit they went with and why.. No approval needed for posting as far as I know.

I’m still waiting for some factual data and not just claims that you keep making. Has your car ran any faster times with your new hellion kit? Under the same amount of boost, even better yet the same amount of airflow through the maf sensor? Or is this going to be another “I can feel it in my butt dyno that the car is so much faster now”.
What a joke..
Sponsored

Sponsored

baevid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have a Whipple myself but I love how Prochargers sound whenever I run across them in the wild.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Where did you find this article, interested in what boost he was running at each power level.
I know at the high number they threw on a 3.55" pulley...almost maxed out the P1x at 65000 rpm on the impeller at 7300 engine rpm. Impressive numbers!

Sponsored

growler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp
Man I never knew so many were in the 9's but it is a big country....so,,,,,all of you in the 9's are fully caged and up to nhra safety specs or just street racers or have cool tracks? cuz I like fast but I don't wanna race car

Last edited:

Toy Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
No cage here. Unless it’s an NHRa sanctioned event I have not been checked.

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
How much boost with the 4.75 pulley and are u still on stock motor? I have a d1 with 4.75 and with 15 psi of boost my tuner seems to think i am pushing it with stock motor.
Don’t have a boost gauge so not really sure and yea stock motor aside from op/timing gears. There’s always a risk, but with a great tune (thanks Jon Jr!), proper maintanence and treating the car right (getting it to operating temp before beating on it) it should be happy for a long time.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Man I never knew so many were in the 9's but it is a big country....so,,,,,all of you in the 9's are fully caged and up to nhra safety specs or just street racers or have cool tracks? cuz I like fast but I don't wanna race car
No cage, daily driver. Kids all in the back seat, trunk full of sports equipment.
Sponsored