Sponsored

HOT ROD Throws a 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS on the Dyno

Qtrhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I love the new SS and the fact that it has MRC on the SS level, without having to move up to the ZL1 or Z28 to get it. The cars are shipping soon and there is no ADM, no shortage or limited production. Flame all you want, but after talking to numerous Ford dealerships about ordering the GT350, it's evident that Ford thinks nothing about the consumers. Ford should have capped that ADM and released the cars in full production. I for one think that the GT350 and GT350R are being held for the Camaro's release.

Last edited:

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
Front end is HIDEOUS:barf: and the car sounded weak on the dyno...........that is all.

Sponsored

40calcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ty gtpp, 04 cobra
I love the new SS and the fact that it has MRC on the SS level, without having to move up to the ZL1 or Z28 to get it. The cars are shipping soon and there is no ADM, no shortage or limited production. Flame all you want, but after talking to numerous Ford dealerships about ordering the GT350, it's evident that Ford thinks nothing about the consumers. Ford should have capped that ADM and released the cars in full production. I for one think that the GT350 and GT350R are being held for the Camaro's release.
You should go buy a ss!

OP
OP
Helmet

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
1st comment: "I like it, but I prefer the vette. Somehow when this will hit the streets, it will be a bit too popular for me."

OP
OP
Helmet

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
What does this have to do with the GT350?
It means that maybe we will see some Z/28 dyno#'s soon and how they compare to the gt350.

OP
OP
Helmet

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
The 2016 Camaro isn't even up on Chevy's build and price web page, How could they be shipping soon? unless you can only buy whatever is on the dealer's lot and I don't see Chevy doing that with the Camaro line

Sponsored

Qtrhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
The 2016 Camaro isn't even up on Chevy's build and price web page, How could they be shipping soon? unless you can only buy whatever is on the dealer's lot and I don't see Chevy doing that with the Camaro line
I actually worked for a Chevrolet Dealership for 14 years, so I have a close relationship with that dealer. I was there yesterday and we were going over new car orders. When a customer special orders a car, the dealership submits a phone order which requests that the special order ship before the stock orders. The Camaro will start arriving at dealerships next month. Build and price option is not on Chevrolet website, but orders were accepted and submitted since August.

high_glove_side

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 AGM 1LE
I may do that, I have several cars and it's okay to have chevys and Fords on the same property. I'm a car enthusiaist, I buy what I like.
How dare you sir... get out of this forum with that sort of common sense. :lol:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
How dare you sir... get out of this forum with that sort of common sense. :lol:
Look who's talking.... Mr. 1LE :D
Wait.... I'm one of those nonsensical nitwits too I guess. :headbonk:

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
NOT MY CUP OF TEA.. But, it sounds like a performance bargin. Chevy pushes Ford, Ford pushes Chevy... ultimately we all end up with better cars.
Sponsored