Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I'm leaning towards one similar to this to fit under the hood of my car. I'm just holding out for a bit longer to see if and when the 100mm ford performance tb comes. Last I talked to Mike at ford performance he said soon.
cabd955c34908a2eb479434b1efa61af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Not sure of their height, haven't really looked into theirs.
I'd be interested in the mmr with the Cj tb flange. I'd have to do some mods to make it work, such as a cai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
off of holleys site.

That item was added to the cart. But please note that the quantity you ordered is more than what we have in stock and 1 will be backordered. The expected availability date for the backorderd items will be 04/09/2016.

Sniper EFI Fabricated Intake Manifold

Qty in cart: 1
Price per: $529.95

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
So Holley is showing a 09 April ship date as well as the email they sent me says the same thing. I am not blaming anyone except for StangTV at this point unless Holley specifically told them a date to release. However how in the hell is Holley going to ship my intake on Saturday with the magazine still holding the information?

I cannot receive any information on what else I need to integrate because of this article because of this. WTF?

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I would bet that April 9th date is not accurate. Just an expected/hopeful date someone entered in their system based on some non-concrete info. I guess we will see if April 15th people still do not have intakes in their hands.

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
fuck if i got the intake mani i would tell lund to give me the same tune they gave to steve and i would go run that bitch on the dyno the day they gave me the tune and then i would post results across every single forum page and social media site i could find.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
fuck if i got the intake mani i would tell lund to give me the same tune they gave to steve and i would go run that bitch on the dyno the day they gave me the tune and then i would post results across every single forum page and social media site i could find.
Mike for president :lol:

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I said it all along. It was all a magazine bullshit bait and hook game!

Last edited:

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Intake will be in consumers hands next week. Results from Stangtv coming sometime next year.
Lol

I have a Procharger so I guess I will be the guinea pig on this one. That's fine as long as I don't blow my shit up.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
So Holley is showing a 09 April ship date as well as the email they sent me says the same thing. I am not blaming anyone except for StangTV at this point unless Holley specifically told them a date to release. However how in the hell is Holley going to ship my intake on Saturday with the magazine still holding the information?

I cannot receive any information on what else I need to integrate because of this article because of this. WTF?

actually its not STANG TV's fault at all.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.