larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Will you be cruising in Condado? Been there and old town many times.
Yes! Condado is just like 25min from my home.
Sponsored

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
First box arrived 2 days ago. Told my 13 yo son to send me a pic of the parts.

Oh well..

IMG-20210423-WA0012.jpg

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
How's everybody doing?

I just ordered some Steeda goods. I went with Steeda Stop the Hop Starter Kit (555-4455) and the Minimum Drop Springs (555-8223). I will install FRPP Track struts with the springs.

I would like to give HUGE thanks to @beefcake , not only for working with me on price and shipping to P.R, but for being patience and answering all my questions. I've been texting with him since January. I was ready to make the order back then but I had to travel to the states because of my work.

@tj@steeda great customer service. I sent him a list of possible mods and he gave me a technical answer of the parts I really need. Not overselling or pushing for more products that I really dont need. I think he even answered me a Saturday or Sunday. @SteedaTech

@shogun32 gave me feedback on the springs. Thanks guy!

Now the bad news is that I will have to wait a couple of months before I get back to P.R :frown:
You are going to be a happy camper with that setup.

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Thanks @S550_Newbie ! You have an impressive build. Whats your opinion on the Steeda sway bar?

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Thanks! You have an impressive build. Whats your opinion on the Steeda sway bar?
Thanks. My impression is very high. I have them on the stiffest settings and absolutely love carving mountain roads. I have zero regret using 99% Steeda products on my suspension. I noticed something different after I added each piece over a few months period of time. Good somethings!

Sponsored

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Thanks. My impression is very high. I have them on the stiffest settings and absolutely love carving mountain roads. I have zero regret using 99% Steeda products on my suspension. I noticed something different after I added each piece over a few months period of time. Good somethings!
Just to add to this, I got to thinking about it, and I made all of these changes on a brand new Mustang, you only live once right? I have more drive time on the Steeda than I did on the PP1 Ford package but when the back tires do break loose (heavy foot break loose not cornering break loose), the car is very easy to control, it never feels like its getting away from me. All Mustangs might do that or it may be the result of the stiffness that has been added to the rear subframe.

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Just to add to this, I got to thinking about it, and I made all of these changes on a brand new Mustang, you only live once right? I have more drive time on the Steeda than I did on the PP1 Ford package but when the back tires do break loose (heavy foot break loose not cornering break loose), the car is very easy to control, it never feels like its getting away from me. All Mustangs might do that or it may be the result of the stiffness that has been added to the rear subframe.
You still have the Koni struts?

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
You still have the Koni struts?
Yep still do. Some people said I should go with the better ones but when ordering my suspension parts from Steeda they said they have done extensive testing on the STR.T's and they are great shocks and struts. So I kept them. Nothing to compare them with however other than stock.

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Got it.

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Just ordered MM camber plates. Thanks again @beefcake for great price and customer service

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
You know it man! Thanks for the shout out!

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Just ordered Steeda Pro-Active struts.

Huge thanks to @tj@steeda for all the feedback and patience (I made a lot of questions) Excellent customer service!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Just ordered Steeda Pro-Active struts.

Huge thanks to @tj@steeda for all the feedback and patience (I made a lot of questions) Excellent customer service!
Cant go wrong with that set up

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
MM were on B/O. @beefcake worked his magic and got me the J&M camber plates for a great price like always.

Next...AWE Catback Touring with black tips.

20210614_122059.jpg

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
After 4 months of training and traveling, finally came back home 2 weeks ago. Loved D.C , hated WV and was ok with GA. (St Simons Island is a blast)

A week ago ordered the Steeda jacking rails and eibach bump stops. Should be here by tomorrow. I expect to install everything between saturday and sunday.
Sponsored