Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Ford racing put slicks on the car.. and reduced the weight.. :headbonk:
Please! The Hennessy video shows the same track tires than Ford Racing is using. Includes the removal of the back seats. So don't post something until you check it out.:amen:
Sponsored

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
It is faster than the Ford Racing supercharged S550, just look at the traps. 131 for Hennessey's and 128 (if my memory serves correct) for the Ford Racing one. Sure the times are better but that's going to come down to driver, track prep, weather, and traction issues. A 131 trap speed is good for mid 10's easy.

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
2015 Hennesey

Guy's not even close to the level you guy's are in terms of mod's and tracking the Mustang. But I do pay close attention to this forum and all that you've all been saying.

What I've learned, and please correct me if I'm wrong. You could spend 1/3 rd. $20,000, of the amount of the cost of that Hennesey product $60,000, on a 2015 Stock Mustang GT with FRPP and achive the same results. I.e.

Whipple or Roush = $8,000 - $10,000 W/ tuner

Rotors and pads $3,000

Exhaust = $1,500

Fuel pump =$1,000

Tires and Wheels =$4,000

$20,000 with some fluff. Did I leave out anything that doesn't significatly add to performance?

That sounds to me like $40,000 for badging and braging rights.

You could buy another Mustang for that for crying out loud.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
That sounds to me like $40,000 for badging and braging rights.

You could buy another Mustang for that for crying out loud.
That $40k is for the Mustang...

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Please! The Hennessy video shows the same track tires than Ford Racing is using. Includes the removal of the back seats. So don't post something until you check it out.:amen:
Why are you talking about Hennessey's supercharged 2012 Boss 302? Hennessey has not posted any video of their 2015 Mustang.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Why are you talking about Hennessey's supercharged 2012 Boss 302? Hennessey has not posted any video of their 2015 Mustang.
That's the exact time Hennessey is posting for the S550. So, not seen any S550 video, it looks like they post only times and nothing more. Maybe I am wrong. I'm sure a race fan can say more. I Google Hennessey and the old video shows up with the same time.

Jimdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado and R32 GTR
Seems like every 3th or 4th post is regarding price including/not including actual Mustang. It took only a minute to find this on HPE website. ( http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/2015-mustang-gt-hpe700.html)

Price includes base GT. But not Aero, Wheels/Tires or Brembo

"Just 500 units of the HPE700 will be produced for the 2015 Mustang model year. Pricing starts at $59,500 USD including the base 2015 5.0L Mustang GT. But greater personalization and performance can be had by adding options such as CarbonAero carbon-fiber bodywork (front splitter, side sills, rear diffuser and rear lip spoiler), 20-in. Hennessey H10 wheels shod with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 2 tires, and a Brembo brake package with 15.1-in. front rotors. New 2015 Hennessey Mustangs can be ordered through any of AutoNation’s 37 Ford dealerships across America. A high-performance upgrade for the 2.3-liter EcoBoost-powered Mustang is also under development."

"HPE700 Supercharged 5.0L V8 Engine Upgrade
• 2.9 Liter Supercharger System
• Throttle Body Upgrade
• HPE Air Induction System
• Upgraded Fuel Injectors
• Upgraded Fuel Pump
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• HPE700 Exterior Badging
• Supercharged Exterior Badging
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty

Additional Upgrades
• CarbonAero Carbon Fiber Bodywork
• CarbonAero Front Splitter
• CarbonAero Side Sills
• CarbonAero Rear Diffuser
• CarbonAero Rear Lip Spoiler
• Stainless Steel Exhaust System Upgrade

Wheels & Tires
• Hennessey H10 Lightweight 20-inch wheels
• Michelin Pilot Super Sport 2 tires"

I personally think the optional aero parts looks better than Roush & Saleen. Stock engine doesn't bother me, Roush & Saleen are stock too. But, I'll probably enjoy doing the work myself more. Plus, don't like other people's name on my car.

Really enjoying this Mustang war!

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Why would I pay all this money to have a Base dash?

Jimdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado and R32 GTR
Why would I pay all this money to have a Base dash?
You can order Premium model. Some people, including myself, dislike leather so it's refreshing to see a tuner offering the cloth Base model. I do wish Base model's dash looked better. Not a fan of the 50 buttons.
I'll probably get something like this (if it works with S550, still need to research): www.crutchfield.com/p_794ADSMRR/iDatalink-Maestro-ADS-MRR-Interface-Module.html?tp=3486
With an aftermarket head unit.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
You can order Premium model. Some people, including myself, dislike leather so it's refreshing to see a tuner offering the cloth Base model. I do wish Base model's dash looked better. Not a fan of the 50 buttons.
I'll probably get something like this (if it works with S550, still need to research): www.crutchfield.com/p_794ADSMRR/iDatalink-Maestro-ADS-MRR-Interface-Module.html?tp=3486
With an aftermarket head unit.
Ah ok that's cool, I get the whole leather vs. cloth argument I just feel like having the toggles and driving modes would add to the performance feel of these expensive cars. Curious to see what the aftermarket can add to the base radio..

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
This is Hennessey's 717bhp supercharged Mustang, and it wants to kick the Corvette Z06 in the walnuts. :thumbsup:

More: http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/meet-hennesseys-717bhp-mustang-2014-10-01
I wouldn't let the numbers fool you! It might want to kick the Z06 in the walnuts, but I'm doubting that it can. I think that the Z06's walnuts will be just fine! :D

The electronics on the Z06 and the eight speed trans will best the Hennessey any day! The A8 Z06 went 0-60 in 2.95 seconds. I'm not sure if that was on streets or drags though. Either way, THAT'S FLYIN', especially with a warranty!

Just my opinion though!

I do Really like the carbon stuff on the Hennessey car though! It's a Very Nice design and is easy on the eyes too. That front splitter is SICK! :cheers:

By the way VOODOO...You've got MAD Photoshop skills! :cheers:
Sponsored