Help with tunes

5oh drew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Hi guys I’m new to the tuning world but my 2013 mustang gt currently has a sct x4 tuner with bama performance tune on it. I also have a few bolt ons. Was wondering if anyone can tell me if I should go with a new tuner and who I should go with. Also would me changing a tune even make a difference? I am definitely budget restricted which is why I’m not considering lund as they are no longer accepting sct.
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
OP
OP
5oh drew

5oh drew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
for the best, thats what ya need,
For spending $850 is there really going to be a huge difference between the bama tune I already have though?

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Go with 5 star. They still tune with SCT and they have the best prices. Tunes are good also. Lund is way over priced.

https://5startuning.com/

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
He is on a budget and already has a SCT flasher. 5 star is a no brainer.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
He is on a budget and already has a SCT flasher. 5 star is a no brainer.
Yeah just reread it so i deleted my comment haha

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Already has SCT so AED could be an option. Shaun tunes on that platform. Performance is spot on as well as service. Any custom tune will be better than existing Bama so take that for what it's worth.

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, M/T
Hi guys I’m new to the tuning world but my 2013 mustang gt currently has a sct x4 tuner with bama performance tune on it. I also have a few bolt ons. Was wondering if anyone can tell me if I should go with a new tuner and who I should go with. Also would me changing a tune even make a difference? I am definitely budget restricted which is why I’m not considering lund as they are no longer accepting sct.
Lund. Trust me. I bought my NGague used for $150

Sponsored

RedGT45

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I wouldn't waste your money unless you are going e85. Just changing from Bama to another tuner is not going to net you a noticeable gain. I have wasted so much money on tuning NA cars and being disappointed. I don't doubt that some people notice 10hp, I'm just not one of them.

OP
OP
5oh drew

5oh drew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I wouldn't waste your money unless you are going e85. Just changing from Bama to another tuner is not going to net you a noticeable gain. I have wasted so much money on tuning NA cars and being disappointed. I don't doubt that some people notice 10hp, I'm just not one of them.
Exactly my thoughts thanks for saving me hundreds of dollars lol

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, M/T
I thought they don’t support nguage anymore
No, that was SCT tuners. They do not sell Ngagues anymore but they still support them.

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Hey Drew! Palm Beach Dyno can actually use your SCT device and tune remotely with it! Also, depending on the specific tuner, you very well could see some increases in power and such.
We do offer the PBD tunes here at Lethal Performance! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message! Would love to be of help! Also, here's a direct link to that tune if you'd like to have a look! https://www.lethalperformance.com/p...ted-tuning-for-ucal-2005-2017-mustang-gt.html #teamlethal
Sponsored