mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt-DHG | 2010 Yaris 3Dr HB |
I'm renewing my registration today, my new plate is going to say "4CYLNDR" lol
HaHa! That's awesome. Some one sees your vehicle with no outside badges other than Bullitt and not familiar of the vehicles power. If police are behind you they would think your not going to be a speeding threat. LOL! Okay, police ain't stupid.

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
Yesterday we took the big step and bought our Bullitt and are excited for it to be delivered.. Roads are bad right now in Montana so it will be coming in an enclosed trailer..But while waiting we thought we would come up with a good personalize plate but we need help from you all.. Any ideas will be appreciated and we can use up to 7 letters.. Right now our Yellow mustang is named Elenor and our Blue Mustang s named Ponyup

I chose "GO HORSY"

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
Yes! Let's see:

GIDDYUP
GIDDY UP
GIDDY-UP
GIDYYUP
GIDYY UP
GIDYY-UP
GDDYYUP
GDDYY UP
GDDYY-UP
GTTYYUP
GTTYY UP
GTTYY-UP
GIDDYAP
GIDDY AP
GIDDY-AP
GDDYYAP
GDDYY AP
GDDYY-AP
GTTYYAP
GTTY AP
GTTYY-AP
GIDDAP
GIDD AP
GIDD-AP

... and so on, and so on, and so on!!! LoL.

then you can change all the "I"s to "1"s

OP
OP
Mcqueen

Mcqueen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang, 2016 Ecoboost Mustang, 2019 Bullitt Mustang
Thatks for all the ideas.. On our second attempt we got Bulitt2 for a plate it is not here yet but the roads are to crappy to drive on so it sits with 10.5 miles on it.. We have never drove it and can hardly wait for the sand and calcium chloride to go away.. Bulitt2 will go good with Elenor and ponyup2.. I have found that their are at least three Bullitts in Montana but one is a 2001

Sponsored

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - Good luck with the Bullitt, you’ll enjoy it. Like you, the salted winter roads here in Western NY are a pain in the butt for us car enthusiasts. At age 78 the Bullitt is likely my last fun car. The ‘65 GTO is a sibling of my first fun car... Bruce
05479E1C-71FB-4F3E-B613-B57EA9A58663.jpeg

OP
OP
Mcqueen

Mcqueen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang, 2016 Ecoboost Mustang, 2019 Bullitt Mustang
Thank you for the reply with your age.. I turn 68 in two months and thought I was to old for one last toy but the wife actually talked me into this one.. I am sure it will not be a mistake but wont have good roads till late April so it just sitting here is killing me.. I got to drive it out of the car hauling trailer and into the shop.. I can tell it will be a fun car.. I think my first trip thru town will be in first gear in Sport mode at 25 mph.. Should wake up the town of 1200 nicely.. We call the car Steve

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Thank you for the reply with your age.. I turn 68 in two months and thought I was to old for one last toy but the wife actually talked me into this one.. I am sure it will not be a mistake but wont have good roads till late April so it just sitting here is killing me.. I got to drive it out of the car hauling trailer and into the shop.. I can tell it will be a fun car.. I think my first trip thru town will be in first gear in Sport mode at 25 mph.. Should wake up the town of 1200 nicely.. We call the car Steve
Well, you’ve got me as an excuse in ten years for another toy... Bruce

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
I think my first trip thru town will be in first gear in Sport mode at 25 mph.. Should wake up the town of 1200 nicely.
I can tell you the Tribal Police from a nearby town were not amused when i did just that (except in track mode) through their little hamlet. Lake County sheriff lit me up one night just to talk about the car :-)
Sponsored

Last edited: