Sponsored

help! need suggestions on what headers is best to get

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I wouldn't lump the MBRP headers in with the rest of those made in China. Mine are very nice quality with good fitment and they are made in Canada.
Tsp made in texas. ;)
Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Texas Speed headers are made in china
Really? First I've heard of that. Thought they were made in house like their other products. Last I remember they ground their own cams and ported their own heads. Thought they were making headers since they lable them as their own brand.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I wouldn't lump the MBRP headers in with the rest of those made in China. Mine are very nice quality with good fitment and they are made in Canada.
Mine were made in the US. Their customer support is amazing too.. Would purchase again.
FB_IMG_1477630130541.jpg

Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just read tsp response . Ok I see made in China. thanks for clearing that up. He made very good point though . I still don't regret buying my tsp headers especially after reading tsp response in that link.

OP
OP
mvp90805

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
koos and mbrp ? so far leading the way thanks for the input =D

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Just read tsp response . Ok I see made in China. thanks for clearing that up. He made very good point though . I still don't regret buying my tsp headers especially after reading tsp response in that link.
Right, l think TSP supplies a good product (as yourself and others attest to). At the same time its also good to know where stuff is made.

Tash Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Mustang GT
I also would like to know more about different options and their pros and cons. I got Roush AB with an H pipe and im considering bbk catted headers. Any thoughts?

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Any braND will work great. We have options starting as low as 699 and up. We have the inexpensive ones aND the top USA made brands

Www.teambeefcakeracing.com

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
I don't know which ones are actually made in China. Well I do know a few that are but I can't keep up with all of them. I just tend to group them by price and quality. For example, TSP and OBX I know for sure are made over there. And I do know SP is made there...or so at least I think those three are all made there. But, SP costs more than TSP and OBX and are a bit higher in quality last I checked. I'm not sure where Pypes are made but they are a bit higher quality than TSP and OBX as well. So I wouldn't lump SP with TSP and OBX especially since they're much cheaper than SP. I consider OBX and TSP to be budget brands while headers like SP are a bit higher up. I don't consider it solely based on where they are made. Especially when SW/SP has had a proven record of offering some pretty decent quality parts.

elle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
ARP quality is second to none. they sound great also. The only problem I have with ARP is everything they seem to make is always 4+ weeks behind. If you are planiing on December order ARH NOW!!
Sponsored