• Competition Orange

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I was between CO and White. I went with White. I love it and people compliment the car all the time. I still wish I got Orange. SO I say get Orange.
Sponsored

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I vote CO!

It's your car though so get what you will like still after having it awhile.

OP
OP

Joextee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO S550 GT PP
Thanks for the responses! I'm locking one down today :D

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Mine comes off the truck on the 22nd plus or minus 3 days they said to allow.

2015 GT in Oxford White/Ebony
Premium and Performance pack
And enhanced security pack

Couldn't resist jumping on the interest promotion right on the 15's

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Orange

My next Mustang will be Ruby Red unless they make a metallic Orange
Would so love a metallic orange. Brazen Orange was one of my favorites on the GTO. Ruby red is beautiful in the right light as well. Spice red on the GTO was flat out gorgeous though. I hate the current orange offered on the Mustang. Orange is my favorite color but I'm not a fan of the crayola orange. PP wheels look bad on most of the color options for '15 too.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Joextee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO S550 GT PP
I am faced with the same decision. I said since the 15's came out with CO again that I was gonna get CO next whether it be a 15 or 16. I currently own a 13 in HP. And I LOVE white when it's clean. Went and seen them in person and believe it or not the color that impressed me the most in person on the 15 was Ruby Red. That being said I am running numbers on a 2015 GT premium with PP in Oxford White that is inbound to the dealer now, just couldn't give up on the white it just looks too good to switch.
Is the Performance White on a 13' any different from an Oxford white on a 15'?

OP
OP

Joextee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO S550 GT PP
If your only two choices (why is that?) are White or CO then get the Orange! :headbang:

Too bad Magnetic isn't on that list since everyone knows it's the best color. :D
I just like those two the best. Magnetic looks awesome and the S550 really looks good in any color. I was paying attention to the color of cars driving around yesterday and noticed that most cars are white, black, silver or grey.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Is the Performance White on a 13' any different from an Oxford white on a 15'?
Yeah if you put them next to each other you can see the difference. I believe they actually brought Oxford back for 2014 and dropped Performance White. Easiest way to explain it is, Performance White is a warmer white as Oxford is a cooler white.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Mine comes off the truck on the 22nd plus or minus 3 days they said to allow.

2015 GT in Oxford White/Ebony
Premium and Performance pack
And enhanced security pack

Couldn't resist jumping on the interest promotion right on the 15's
? MT, Nav?

monksey7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
Thin air
Personally I think the Race Red looks better than the Competition Orange but its your car!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
When CO first came out I really like it, but I saw another one today (GT w/PP) and, to me, it's just too out-there for my tastes. Will definitely get you attention if that's your goal, but it's a color I could imagine getting tiring after awhile. I'm not usually into white cars at all, but I think Oxford white with the black PP wheels, and now on the 2016s the option of a black painted roof, looks awesome.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
When CO first came out I really like it, but I saw another one today (GT w/PP) and, to me, it's just too out-there for my tastes. Will definitely get you attention if that's your goal, but it's a color I could imagine getting tiring after awhile. I'm not usually into white cars at all, but I think Oxford white with the black PP wheels, and now on the 2016s the option of a black painted roof, looks awesome.
I agree I love the CO but for my personal car seeing it everyday I questioned it and stuck with white. Was thinking about just ordering a 16 for the new options, but what they charge for the black roof doesn't seem worth it to give up the 0% for 72 and the deal I'm getting on a 15 when I could just have the roof wrapped. And the black out package couldn't be combined with PP on the website when I tried and definitely wouldn't give up PP in favor of the black out package.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
nope never getting tired of it.... just too rare and too sexy! I like crazy color cars though. I refuse to conform to standard white, black, grey. It's just too hard to not constantly look at it!

kZ1FUGWh.jpg

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I am biased in this either/or, as I chose OW and never would consider CO just because I was not about "look at me!"

More objectively, I love my Redline interior. I wouldn't have chosen any color that bound me to Ebony interior, since I didn't want a black interior. I considered Dark Saddle pretty seriously but ended up Redline and no regrets. I think the white/black/silver/red color scheme is really classy. I have seen it on both BMWs and Maseratis, which is good enough for me.
Sponsored