• Total voters

magnetic5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vadim
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I was debating on the color choice myself, since mine was a factory order I could have gotten any one of them. The only thing I knew for sure was that I didnt want another black car, I dont like to wash my car often and black just looks bad with the slightest hint of dirt. Mine was going to be a daily driver and I didnt want to stand out too much in traffic and attract everybody's attention, so I went with Magnetic Metallic and it was the right choice for me.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Joextee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO S550 GT PP
It is difficult because they truly look good in every color except yellow:ninja:. but really I can appreciate them all. Magnetic looks sharp so I'm glad youre happy with your choice.

I was debating on the color choice myself, since mine was a factory order I could have gotten any one of them. The only thing I knew for sure was that I didnt want another black car, I dont like to wash my car often and black just looks bad with the slightest hint of dirt. Mine was going to be a daily driver and I didnt want to stand out too much in traffic and attract everybody's attention, so I went with Magnetic Metallic and it was the right choice for me.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
my 2011 gt was ingot and showed its body lines very well and better than my white 12 boss. ingot hides dirt very well and I hear that comp orange does 2. this time around it will more than likely be a battle between ingot and orange.

of course I say this now and I will probably end up with something diff.

just add a poll to this thread with all the colors.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I sporting a Comp Orange, because I love the color. It is also a rare color to come across. I've so far counted 3 including mine here around town.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
I am faced with the same decision. I said since the 15's came out with CO again that I was gonna get CO next whether it be a 15 or 16. I currently own a 13 in HP. And I LOVE white when it's clean. Went and seen them in person and believe it or not the color that impressed me the most in person on the 15 was Ruby Red. That being said I am running numbers on a 2015 GT premium with PP in Oxford White that is inbound to the dealer now, just couldn't give up on the white it just looks too good to switch.

Sponsored

Kashawy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Khaled
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT, 2012 Black Golf GTi
Competition Orange FTW!

Since it's been 6 months since the first shipment arrived, a lot of people got their cars, and I've seen most colors in person, except for Guard and Magnetic.

Unfortunately though, most of the S550 I've seen on the road are CO.

Stupid copycats :frusty:

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
If your only two choices (why is that?) are White or CO then get the Orange! :headbang:

Too bad Magnetic isn't on that list since everyone knows it's the best color. :D

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
I got black. It smudges easy but with a tint and the GTPP rims it looks killer. But I almost got Comp Orange. I would choose something along the color clothes or what suits your personality. Good luck on your choice.

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang - Triple Yellow
I went with the Triple Yellow after seeing it in person. Like someone else said, the lines stuck out better and there are so many good lines on this car. I was afraid I might get sick of it but I'm still glad I bought it 8 months later. A car this nice deserves a color to make it stand out in my opinion. If you like the Orange don't be afraid to pick it.

oilfieldtrash

likes mustangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic (still love mustangs though)
Look in person at both. Impossible to tell what you'd like until you see them in person.

Sponsored

RubyKojote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Mine is Oxford White. IMHO, light colors highlight/show the lines of the car the best. The lines create shadows and accentuate the lines. A dark color just does not create shadows with the lines and therefore make them hard to stand out.
Ummmmm.... Isn't that Wimbledon white and not Oxford white?

OP
OP

Joextee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO S550 GT PP
Correct me if I'm wrong but is 2004 the last year they made Competition Orange. I think it came on a 2012 Boss but thats it right?

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Correct me if I'm wrong but is 2004 the last year they made Competition Orange. I think it came on a 2012 Boss but thats it right?
04 and 2012 yessir

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Ummmmm.... Isn't that Wimbledon white and not Oxford white?
It could only be Wimbledon if he had the very limited anniversary addition. Which a total of 1964 were made and only in 2 colors. Easiest way to tell is the quarter windows. The limited anniversary cars have the louvred quarter windows. Which is hard to see in his pic.

bigb996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT, 89 wrangler Sahara
Get any color but orange. i like having co and not seeing them often :)
Sponsored