• Total voters

josephstef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I know this is all personal preference but I have been going back and forward on deciding what Wheel set up to get for my 2016 Comp Orange GT, so just looking for opinions!

Currently its lowered and sits on 20x10 +40s Niche Vicenza Wheels which I love, but they no longer make them unless you go forged.
The reason i'm looking at changing is I decided to get the mpconcepts GT500 Widebody conversion kit and now I have a massive front wheel gap (even with 15mm Spacers.... i'm based in New Zealand so we can't go passed 27mm with our laws here)

After much back and forward with the gf we landed on 2 Rohana Wheelsets we like, the RFX11 & the RFX13. I want something aggressive but that suits the set up ive got.

Here is my car:
IMG_3406.jpeg

Id be going gloss black on mine, Open to any other suggestions. I do like the concave look but have been going through so many options it's doing my head in! Unfortunately I'm also limited to what we can get in New Zealand.
Sponsored

Last edited:

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I’d go with 11’s but this is a subjective thread.

it’ll help to have pix of the wheels in the thread.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I think the 11's look better on the Mustang.

Sponsored

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
I voted RXF11 mostly because they sort of remind me of the Steeda Tridents, which I really dig.

RowdyRam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
22 GT DMG 6M Coupe
I'm going with 11 mainly because the 13's are more similar to what you already have.

Either way, gorgeous car man.

Good luck with your choice.

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
I know this is all personal preference but I have been going back and forward on deciding what Wheel set up to get for my 2016 Comp Orange GT, so just looking for opinions!

Currently its lowered and sits on 20x10 +40s Niche Vicenza Wheels which I love, but they no longer make them unless you go forged.
The reason i'm looking at changing is I decided to get the mpconcepts GT500 Widebody conversion kit and now I have a massive front wheel gap (even with 15mm Spacers.... i'm based in New Zealand so we can't go passed 27mm with our laws here)

After much back and forward with the gf we landed on 2 Rohana Wheelsets we like, the RFX11 & the RFX13. I want something aggressive but that suits the set up ive got.

Here is my car:
IMG_3406.jpeg

Id be going gloss black on mine, Open to any other suggestions. I do like the concave look but have been going through so many options it's doing my head in! Unfortunately I'm also limited to what we can get in New Zealand.
Did you check the new design of the RFX17 in Bronze? Love that combination with the Red.

https://rohanawheels.com/portfolio/rfx17/

1703007999541.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
josephstef

josephstef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks for the great replies! was on the fence asking here for opinions but glad I did!

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
Yeah I did! like them but was leaning towards something simpler and easier to keep clean haha
Yepppppp. That's a good point but with less you will have to clean the inside as well. jajajajajajj