Vettel-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase
Thought I would ask for help from my awesome community here.

I sold my rear seats about 3 weeks ago and the new owner is requesting these bolts/studs.

However I just went on Comp Motorsports site to see if I need them and sure enough I do. See photo #10.

Do anyone know where I can buy these from. I need these in order to install my roll cage. Please assist.

PXL_20210212_012018289.jpg

wrkr1dRI.png
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Having done a few RSD installs I'm familiar with them. If its for a cage, why can't you simply use a bolt instead of the stud? If you feel you have to have a stud, just buy some allthread in the appropriate size/pitch and cut to length. No?

OP
OP
Vettel-ish

Vettel-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase
Having done a few RSD installs I'm familiar with them. If its for a cage, why can't you simply use a bolt instead of the stud? If you feel you have to have a stud, just buy some allthread in the appropriate size/pitch and cut to length. No?
I like the bolt idea. I guess I just want factory stuff? Not sure why. Working on getting a replacement.

Davesvt2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I wouldn’t worry about it, especially since no one will ever see it.

Sponsored

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
Thought I would ask for help from my awesome community here.

I sold my rear seats about 3 weeks ago and the new owner is requesting these bolts/studs.

However I just went on Comp Motorsports site to see if I need them and sure enough I do. See photo #10.

Do anyone know where I can buy these from. I need these in order to install my roll cage. Please assist.

PXL_20210212_012018289.jpg

wrkr1dRI.png

If you can hold out until next weekend I can see what I have on my car that I don't need. My car is in Texas on the way back to Cali for my next race. I'm pretty sure I never took those studs out but I should. How many are there total?