RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Searched the forum and various sites for an instruction/install manual for the Hellion Twin Turbo kit....no joy. I'm trying to get an idea of what will be involved to do it myself. I have previously installed a supercharger on a former Mustang I had, so I like to think I'm somewhat mechanically inclined. Would any of you fine folks have a link to the latest install manual/instructions for the Hellion Twin Turbo kit? I have found several pics and videos, but I like to read, so...any help will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Tim
Sponsored

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Searched the forum and various sites for an instruction/install manual for the Hellion Twin Turbo kit....no joy. I'm trying to get an idea of what will be involved to do it myself. I have previously installed a supercharger on a former Mustang I had, so I like to think I'm somewhat mechanically inclined. Would any of you fine folks have a link to the latest install manual/instructions for the Hellion Twin Turbo kit? I have found several pics and videos, but I like to read, so...any help will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Tim
Hello Tim. Hope you are well.

We can send the instructions to you by email. Which year and type of system are you looking for ? If you would like, please email us at [email protected] for our best contact.

Team Hellion

OP
OP
RugbyRef

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Tim. Hope you are well.

We can send the instructions to you by email. Which year and type of system are you looking for ? If you would like, please email us at [email protected] for our best contact.

Team Hellion
Thanks! Email sent!
Sponsored