Sponsored

Hellion turbo kit experiences ?

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Care to elaborate?
Not really. Don't feel like hashing it out with hellion once they post here. I don't trust that company as far as I can throw the owner or his wife. There is a lot of info about them if you look around on the net and know a thing or two about dyno plots.
Sponsored

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Have never heard anything bad about that company myself, and im probably going to be doing business with them very soon.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Have never heard anything bad about that company myself, and im probably going to be doing business with them very soon.
You either haven't been around the mustang scene long enough , don't look around much or don't research your purchases very thoroughly. Best of luck.

lxh89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT - Whipple Auto
Hellion kit is amazing! I Just set the stock motor s550 record this past weekend with it. ��

What brand/size of wheels are you running with those baer drag brakes? They look great!

Thanks

Mike5876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue GT 1194 RWHP
You better get out more if you've never heard anyone complain about Hellions over all quality. :lol::lol:
I hate to be the party crasher but I've had 5 Hellion cars their kits are light years ahead of anything else out there they fit perfectly performance is awesome and customer service is the best I've ever seen in a car related business im not a 20 year old kid I've been into fast cars for over 30 years and i think i can speak from experience

Sponsored

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350,2015 f350 lariat,05 Acura rsx,19 gt 10r80 on order
I guess I haven't beat the bushes enough either according to mustang_guy. I've not heard anything bad regarding hellion honestly. I'm sure if you dig deep enough and try hard enough you can come up with some dirt on anybody, but as far as I've heard it's all been good about them and their system. I talked to 2 different people at hellion today and I've gotta say, EXCELLENT customer service!

Mike5876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car

I had a 2011 gt with a single kit, a 2008 gt500 with compound boost, a 2004 terminator with compound boost, a 2013 Boss with twins, a 2015 c7 corvette with a single 76 and now my 2018 with the Hellion twin 62 kit

I love this company!!

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
That's real world experience right there!! Thanks for that!!

Mike5876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car

That's real world experience right there!! Thanks for that!!
Im the most picky guy there is believe me if i had problems with a company id say what i thought when the box shows up with the kit ...there is everything down to the last tiny detail...the heat wrap.. the hardware...nothing is missing and it fits like the factory put it there

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
That's good to know. I'm very picky as well, and if you used the same company 5 different times on different builds then that speaks for itself IMO

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I hate to be the party crasher but I've had 5 Hellion cars their kits are light years ahead of anything else out there they fit perfectly performance is awesome and customer service is the best I've ever seen in a car related business im not a 20 year old kid I've been into fast cars for over 30 years and i think i can speak from experience
You need to get out more too. I've been doing single digit cars for almost 40 years. They most certainly on all platforms dont fit perfectly. Some of hellion issues has been shared around here and been deleted. It's on other forums too. Among the dyno plots they share, they have been called out on multiple forums for dyno manipulations, they chose to sweep under the rug or have it deleted. Just because you didn't have any issues doesn't mean others don't. There are far better kits on the market. If you think they have the best kits your standards are incredibly low.

Next you'll tell me evolution motorsports is a stand up company too.

Mike5876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You need to get out more too. I've been doing single digit cars for almost 40 years. They most certainly on all platforms dont fit perfectly. Some of hellion issued has been shared around here and been deleted. It's on other forums too. Among the dyno manipulation call outs they share chose to sweep under the rug or have it deleted. Just because you didn't have any issues doesn't mean others don't. There are far better kits on the market. If you think they have the best kits your standards are incredibly low.
lol whatever you say!

Mike5876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ignorance is bliss.
not ignorant I've had 5 kits all fit perfectly all made great power as advertised
so if I've had 100% satisfaction....why am i ignorant??? im sure there is plenty of dirt to be found on the boost-works kits you tout on your posts...and they are probably great kits also..prob plenty of satisfied customers as i am with Hellion products...but im sure if i wanted to find people that don't like their kits..........

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
not ignorant I've had 5 kits all fit perfectly all made great power as advertised
so if I've had 100% satisfaction....why am i ignorant??? im sure there is plenty of dirt to be found on the boost-works kits you tout on your posts...and they are probably great kits also..prob plenty of satisfied customers as i am with Hellion products...but im sure if i wanted to find people that don't like their kits..........
You're ignorant for the fact you think they make the highest quality kit. You're ignorant to their business practices also with the dyno plots they post.

I'm not pushing Boostworks here am I? I have various reasons for preferring Boostworks. I also have lots of reasons for liking the Blackbird kit. I also have various reasons for liking the Armageddon kit. Those three kits are alll made of drastically higher quality. I've seen all of the kits in person including LPFand On3. Ive also seen thr CPR kit for the s197 and Jpcs. Doubt you have.
Sponsored