Sponsored

Hellion TT KIT questions.

amscene1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT MAGNETIC 6 SPEED
Does an upgraded throttle body pick up big power on this kit?
If so, what is the recommended one of choice?

If I decide to go to e85 eventually what else do I need besides injectors?
Any recommendations on certain parts?

If I order the kit with 55 turbos, 1000cc injectors, sct tuner and BAP, what will I make on pump and what will I make on e85 ?

Please be as specific as possible if you can, at what power points will I need additional supporting mods and what are they?....
Sponsored

spdbydesign

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spdbydesign.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Vert

If I order the kit with 55 turbos, 1000cc injectors, sct tuner and BAP, what will I make on pump and what will I make on e85 ?

Please be as specific as possible if you can, at what power points will I need additional supporting mods and what are they?....
Are you working with Marco @ Billet Design? I think he may have called me about you ;)

Welcome!

CLDS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP

+1! Id like to know this as well! Also, would an upgraded intake manifold be worth while? Only reason is, I have the Roush SC on currently and do not have my stock parts that were removed. If an upgraded manifold isn't necessarry then I could just purchase someone's factory takeoff because I'm sure those are easy to come by! Other than manifold/fuel rails and throttle body (because rails will be sold with Roush kit) is there anything else required? Thanks! Oh! And will your complete kit that comes with the tune/programmer overwrite my Roush tune?

OP
OP

amscene1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT MAGNETIC 6 SPEED
Bump

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Hello.

We have not seen any power gain on upgrading to a larger TB with our system. It can not hurt power, but it may not gain.

We have seen customers make 750 to the tire fairly easily with the stock fuel system and e85.

The mods can vary. How much power are you looking to make?

Team Hellion

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
its really the limits on the engine that will hold you back, on "fuel" with the id100s fuel meaning pump or race gas, you could make probably 900+, but the car wouldn't live that long

e85 we really like to see fuel systems, but i think with minimal drivetrain loss with the turbos 750 wouldn't be a problem on e85
Sponsored