Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I just finished up my hellion twin sleeper setup. It was a lot of work, but I'm picky and took my time. I also installed a steeda k member at the same time, so that was even more work, but gave so much more room. I am working through tuning with lund right now. Good luck with the install!

AfricanSnowOwl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I also just finished mine up a few weeks ago. Mine was missing the pulley for the oil pump, which required me to jump around a lot on the install, but Hellion was awesome about getting it to me the next day. Was a pretty straightforward install, even having to do it on jackstands in the garage.
I made 700hp on 93 @7psi on the base PBD tune that was running super fat. They sent me a new tune but I haven’t re-dyno’d it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LS1Coupe

LS1Coupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
I also just finished mine up a few weeks ago. Mine was missing the pulley for the oil pump, which required me to jump around a lot on the install, but Hellion was awesome about getting it to me the next day. Was a pretty straightforward install, even having to do it on jackstands in the garage.
I made 700hp on 93 @7psi on the base PBD tune that was running super fat. They sent me a new tune but I haven’t re-dyno’d it.
Nice #s.

The plan is to run on the gates on 93, when on E85 up the boost and send it.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
how low are the charge piping and the turbos? got pix?
super interested because I need turbo power here soon!

AfricanSnowOwl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
how low are the charge piping and the turbos? got pix?
super interested because I need turbo power here soon!
The charge pipes are the lowest sitting parts. Everything else sits at least level with or above the frame rails. My car is lowered 1.2” and speed bumps aren’t usually a problem. Kinda wish I was back to stock height now, but oh well.
D3BE5B36-1000-429D-A129-DC349A945B9F.jpeg

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That part is covered up by the belly pan right? Shouldn't be a problemo. More looking at the turbo booties peeking out of those shorts 🤔

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Once again my wife wins the battle, I think I am winning the war though. She wanted a fast car to go along side of our LS 1972 Nova. We picked her up an 18 GT A10.

My plan was to put a P1x and LTH on it and call it a day. Like a pit bull she would not let go of needing twin turbos!

So a call to Terry @ Beefcake and we had her Hellion kit in about 4 weeks. 4 into 1 headers, ball bearing turbos and an E85 capable fuel system.

Once I finish up my 4L80e build to replace my T56 in the Nova the Mustang is coming apart. It looks like a pain in the ass to install but we have alot of fun wrenching and racing together.

Stock on a Nitto DR it goes 12.20s, I am hoping for low 10s/ high 9s with this setup.

Now I need to upgrade my blower to a YSi for my Nova!
:)

awesome!!

thanks again for the biz!

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Definitely a keeper. Have fun.
Sponsored