Hellhorse processing / shipping times

Dom1232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dominic
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Cant really find much info on this, recently ordered a Paxton kit from them and was curious if they were fairly quick or would take 2 weeks like their website says. Thanks if anyone knows!
Sponsored

firedog1708

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange GT500
Cant really find much info on this, recently ordered a Paxton kit from them and was curious if they were fairly quick or would take 2 weeks like their website says. Thanks if anyone knows!
I think it would depend on the manufacturer and what their current lead times are....alot of the wait depends on when they receive the kit from Vortech/Paxton...If Vortech/Paxton are down to two weeks now I don't think you will have to wait long......I went through Hellhorse for my entire Paxton 2200 SL setup and at the time I ordered Vortech/Paxton had an 8 to 10 week lead time but was pleasantly surprised when the kit showed up at around 6 weeks. All of my dealings from order through install with Hellhorse was positive. Jeff and the Team took good care of me and customer service was great. Additionally, I know there are other kits that take up to 8 to 12 weeks to receive your parts.

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
did you call them before you ordered? some vendors keep them in stock, otherwise, what he said above

OP
OP

Dom1232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dominic
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I think it would depend on the manufacturer and what their current lead times are....alot of the wait depends on when they receive the kit from Vortech/Paxton...If Vortech/Paxton are down to two weeks now I don't think you will have to wait long......I went through Hellhorse for my entire Paxton 2200 SL setup and at the time I ordered Vortech/Paxton had an 8 to 10 week lead time but was pleasantly surprised when the kit showed up at around 6 weeks. All of my dealings from order through install with Hellhorse was positive. Jeff and the Team took good care of me and customer service was great. Additionally, I know there are other kits that take up to 8 to 12 weeks to receive your parts.
did you call them before you ordered? some vendors keep them in stock, otherwise, what he said above
I did reach out after ordering but haven’t heard back from them. I’m sure they’re busy and working on it. No big deal as I’m in no rush I’m just trying to get an idea as there are no threads about this and it seems like shipping times can vary drastically between time of year and manufacturer or supplier. I’ll be doing the OPG and several suspension mods so I’m just trying to plan some sense of a timeline. Thanks for the info guys!
Sponsored