Sponsored

Headlight Mods

Black19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt
I sent a PM to KewlWinter and haven’t heard back. I can reach out to the company and get details. I’m all for it and I have a spare set of headlights that are damaged that I could pull reflectors from for this.
Klearz said they could make some if someone sent a set of reflectors. They would need a minimum of 5-10 set purchase to make though. I just sent them a message to see if it's still possible and for more info.
Sponsored

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Klearz said they could make some if someone sent a set of reflectors. They would need a minimum of 5-10 set purchase to make though. I just sent them a message to see if it's still possible and for more info.
I can provide the reflectors once my leg injury heals (ruptured Achilles). I emailed the speed of light place too. We can see what the companies say then get a group buy together.

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Any updates here?

Yonash1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 EcoBoost 6MT Vert, 2015 F150 XLT SCrew

Blk16 GTPP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance pack
Man I have no idea what I’m the hell you did, looks like a regular old stock headlight to me. Maybe a side by side of a stock one and your modded one would bring it home. I’m a mechanic and have been for 29 years but couldn’t tell ya jack as far as components of a headlight. Not trying to be an a hole just read 1/2 if this and was like wtf am I even reading about here

Sponsored

2JZFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350
Man I have no idea what I’m the hell you did, looks like a regular old stock headlight to me. Maybe a side by side of a stock one and your modded one would bring it home. I’m a mechanic and have been for 29 years but couldn’t tell ya jack as far as components of a headlight. Not trying to be an a hole just read 1/2 if this and was like wtf am I even reading about here
OP swapped out the amber headlight markers for clear, painted the inside of the headlight black, and replaced the lenses with aftermarket. More or less the same thing I had done to mine:

1693002439973.png

My unmodified OE headlight:

1693002804864.png

Massih408

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT PP
Wondering if there is a vendor out there that I could send my headlights in to have this done? The oven part worries me a bit and I knew of some people who did this for BMWs. Anybody know if someone does this for mustang headlights?

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Wondering if there is a vendor out there that I could send my headlights in to have this done? The oven part worries me a bit and I knew of some people who did this for BMWs. Anybody know if someone does this for mustang headlights?
Striker Lights or Retroshop can do it. I also have a set of the smoked reflectors I’d sell cheap.
Sponsored