RangersGT

RangersGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
P0135 is bank 1 upstream sensor, installer probably pinched the wires or something.
Very confusing on which sensor it is. I see some say right rear some say right firewall. Upstream I would think is the one closest to the engine on the passenger side. Is this correct?
Sponsored

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
P0135 is bank 1 upstream sensor, installer probably pinched the wires or something.
That or the wire hit the header .

As for getting a deeper tone, It's cheaper to add a mid muffler, something 18" long should deepen the sound.

cbrtrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Very confusing on which sensor it is. I see some say right rear some say right firewall. Upstream I would think is the one closest to the engine on the passenger side. Is this correct?
Bank 1 sensor 1 is upstream closest to engine.

OP
OP
RangersGT

RangersGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Bank 1 sensor 1 is upstream closest to engine.
Before where the cats would be. I will check the wiring and make sure nothing is messed up.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
You'll need a mid muffler like the magnaflow.
Do you have a resonator delete on the car? If so you you'll need to put one back on. If you need help with that, shoot me a PM and I can go over a few options we have that'll help kill that issue for you. Lethalperformance.com

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
The MF Comp drones like crazy and will be worse with long tubes. Talking almost Dronemasters. A non drone system would be ideal, like AWE Touring, Corsa Sport etc. You could get away with a pair of Vibrant resonators to clean up the tone some, but a full new system is the best way.

OP
OP
RangersGT

RangersGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I figured out the P0135 issue. I switched the O2 to the left side and got a P0155. Something else I think I noticed is the power band seems to be higher. I am not getting as much power down low it seems. I did a 0-60 using the app and I went 5.1 with bad traction. The power is there just seems higher.

OP
OP
RangersGT

RangersGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Is that black primer or blow by? I see you are running an X pipe. That must be pretty loud.

SilverStallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alexis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Look like your gonna have to a different route with the catback you have. With going catless headers you removed what was helping giving a deeper tone. Add bullet style resonators or just get a different system with a suit case style resonator. Going the bullet style may cost around 150.00 installed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RangersGT

RangersGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Look like your gonna have to a different route with the catback you have. With going catless headers you removed what was helping giving a deeper tone. Add bullet style resonators or just get a different system with a suit case style resonator. Going the bullet style may cost around 150.00 installed.
I have looked at Borla’s resonator and the Vibrants. Buying two Vibranuts is about the same as one Borla. I have read and watched videos about the 2000-3000 sound and it’s very common. Also the loss of power on the low end. I wish I had read that before I installed them. I have an auto and it wants to shift and stay in the low range. I have a 3.15 diff in the car but have a 3.55 to install. I emailed the tuner about gaining back some low and mid range power. I also expect the 3.55 will get me through the low rpms faster.

OP
OP
RangersGT

RangersGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
No tuner can legally turn off a o2 sensor
Steeda helped me figure out it’s a bad O2. Already ordered it and should be here tomorrow. Thanks!
Sponsored