BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Do you think I will has the same issue if I go with a Magnaflow Competition system? The loudness is okay, it’s the high pitch metal clanging sound.
For a couple of years I ran catless headers, X-Pipe, 2 bullet resonators and MBRP race axle-back. 2 weeks ago I removed the MBRP axle-back and replaced it w/Flowtech axle-back. No more raspy sound and drone was just about eliminated. IMO it's your MBRP street axle-back system. The magnaflow will remove the "high ptch metal clanging sound" you mentioned.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
RangersGT

RangersGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
For a couple of years I ran catless headers, X-Pipe, 2 bullet resonators and MBRP race axle-back. 2 weeks ago I removed the MBRP axle-back and replaced it w/Flowtech axle-back. No more raspy sound and drone was just about eliminated. IMO it's your MBRP street axle-back system. The magnaflow will remove the "high ptch metal clanging sound" you mentioned.
I already ordered 2 12” Vibrants. The MBRP was a little raspy before the headers.

ZM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Have the same set up.. tsp long tubes and mbrp street. Neighbors are starting to complain about the cold starts I don’t mind it but what would you guys recommend to quiet it down a bit? Don’t want it too quiet haha I enjoy it but yea. Thought about getting some bullet resonators

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Have the same set up.. tsp long tubes and mbrp street. Neighbors are starting to complain about the cold starts I don’t mind it but what would you guys recommend to quiet it down a bit? Don’t want it too quiet haha I enjoy it but yea. Thought about getting some bullet resonators
A pair of Vibrants will help. That helped the combo I used to have. Also cold starts backed in with garage door shut helps as well.

ZM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
A pair of Vibrants will help. That helped the combo I used to have. Also cold starts backed in with garage door shut helps as well.
The ultra quiets? Or just the bottle style. And yea it’d be nice if I had the option haha

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
The ultra quiets? Or just the bottle style. And yea it’d be nice if I had the option haha
I used 1794s 3" in and out and 12" long.
Sponsored