Sponsored

Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
The whole point of getting the Honda Civic was to not burn all the money and wait for the Type R.
It's to just pick up whatever's out there and be happy.

I would be lying if I said it was a joke. Definitely a consideration but I am avoiding a stupid trigger on this one. Waiting for some Ford emails.
Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
So now weā€™re posting Honda Civics on a Mach 1 forum. Go figure Lol
I won't lie, I pulled up the Honda site. Amazing capability for 30% less on the price. And I would sound like I eat nothing but beans the entire time. I'll wait till the end of the year for my Mach 1 instead. It is an impressive little POS, can't wait to pull against a few later this year.

Sponsored

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Itā€™s a nice little car but there are so many others. Me personally Iā€™ve owned SRT caliber, Turbo Veloster but my WRX was unreal and it wasnā€™t even an STi. Iā€™ve also owned 6 GrNd Cherokee SRTs and thatā€™s the only daily driver I would ever buy again. This Mach 1 is simply my toy and my 17th or so Mustang Iā€™ve ever owned since the 90s but posting a civic on a mustang forum is sac religious lol. šŸ˜‚

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
but posting a civic on a mustang forum is sac religious
worthy of excommunication and burning at the stake, surely. Cleansing the soul with fire is a tried and true method, and prepares one for joining the Devil's ride-sharing program where they only use self-driving Teslas with no interior door handle. Hey Elon swears by it so it's all good. (Hmm, can you put out a Tesla on fire faster by blowing it up or adding gasoline instead of water?)

Test drove a WRX and it was a gas but man, adding a roll of sound deadening mat would double the weight of the car.

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
An update on my factory order:
Ordered 3/31, delivery date has gone from 6/28 -> 7/5 -> 7/14 -> Delivery Est. N/A. The Ford tracker website was updated today showing that my order is "In Production". I called Ford Performance and my build date is July 9th. The window sticker has not been created, yet.

No, this is not a Handling Package equipped car.

Sponsored

foxpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 (on order)
Hello all - placed my order for a 2021 Mach 1 with Zach at Granger today. JFG, HP, Manual trans, so excited. This site was really helpful in thinking through this decision, can't wait until it gets here in a few months!

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
Hello all - placed my order for a 2021 Mach 1 with Zach at Granger today. JFG, HP, Manual trans, so excited. This site was really helpful in thinking through this decision, can't wait until it gets here in a few months!
Congrats. The HP will push you back. Those tires are difficult for Ford to get during the winter months. Hopefully you can still get your car this year.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
An update on my factory order:
Ordered 3/31, delivery date has gone from 6/28 -> 7/5 -> 7/14 -> Delivery Est. N/A. The Ford tracker website was updated today showing that my order is "In Production". I called Ford Performance and my build date is July 9th. The window sticker has not been created, yet.

No, this is not a Handling Package equipped car.
Interesting. Seems like this should be August time frame based on my estimate.

Awesome! This might push into winter leading to an auto conversion to the 2022 MY car by the way. Just a heads up.

foxpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 (on order)
Yeah, hopefully not but weā€™ll seeā€¦

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
So in my dealers computer the car is produced. But I have not received any emails from Ford it still says in production. The ETA is August 3 five weeks for delivery which is insane but the dealer believes it will be here sooner. Why doesnā€™t Ford update now they like to give emails every week to push back stuff but when itā€™s producedYou get no answers
Sponsored