Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've never driven any a10 to be honest.

Edit(in order to not double post): and thank you for the big congrats 😬
The A10 in the regular GT is awesome :D
From a performance perspective it is a rather big difference compared to a car with M6.

The M1 with the HP and A10 on a road course will most likely be really fast.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
The A10 in the regular GT is awesome :D
From a performance perspective it is a rather big difference compared to a car with M6.

The M1 with the HP and A10 on a road course will most likely be really fast.
Honestly it was my dad who talked me Into getting the A10. I was going to go with a manual. I've never driven any A10, but he has, and he said he thought I'd enjoy the A10 more, and I just decided to trust him with that, even more so because I already have a bum leg at my young age, and with how often I have leg Injuries.. oh boy.. there has been a few times I wasnt able to drive myself home after hurting myself at the skatepark. 😂😂

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
On Monday I will cancel my Bronco order and order a...

Mach 1 premium with:
Fighter Jet Grey
Handling package
Appearance package
Elite package
Appearance package
Manual transmission
Touchscreen navigation

So excited. I am ready for something fun to drive.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
On Monday I will cancel my Bronco order and order a...

Mach 1 premium with:
Fighter Jet Grey
Handling package
Appearance package
Elite package
Appearance package
Manual transmission
Touchscreen navigation

So excited. I am ready for something fun to drive.
Find Zach at granger motors.

Sponsored

P.C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Mach 1 Chassis M2290
Thanks for the info. I had my Bronco Res through him and the Mach 1 will be too.
2% under invoice will work out to be about 7% under MSRP. In my case it is about 4 grand savings. Plus no bs add ons. I did the same thing, had Bronco reserved but didn’t want to wait until way into 2022 for it. Zach very easy to deal with. Looks like you have a great Mach spec planned out.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
My car was scheduled to be built the week of April 12th and had a May 2nd dealer delivery date. I just checked and it now says "in production" and there's a link for my sticker (though it says "window sticker has not yet been released). It still says 5/2 delivery but I'm thinking it's gonna be earlier now......Thoughts?

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
My car was scheduled to be built the week of April 12th and had a May 2nd dealer delivery date. I just checked and it now says "in production" and there's a link for my sticker (though it says "window sticker has not yet been released). It still says 5/2 delivery but I'm thinking it's gonna be earlier now......Thoughts?
I have the same issue that the link on the status page for the sticker doesn't open to the sticker. But, this works for me. I assume you have you VIN number.

Try this:
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=YOUR VIN NUMBER

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
My dealer called this morning - mine is there! Now I just need to get myself from New England back to Virginia to pick it up. So tempting to just jump in a car and go, but that would strand my wife without a car, so probably not a good idea!

Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
My dealer called this morning - mine is there! Now I just need to get myself from New England back to Virginia to pick it up. So tempting to just jump in a car and go, but that would strand my wife without a car, so probably not a good idea!
Congratulations! When did you order your car?

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations! When did you order your car?
October last year. No HP or Elite package. I didn't press for a priority and as long as it what I ordered, I'm delighted. Found out yesterday MCA members can get X-Plan pricing. My dealer was close enough I'm not sweating it.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
October last year. No HP or Elite package. I didn't press for a priority and as long as it what I ordered, I'm delighted. Found out yesterday MCA members can get X-Plan pricing. My dealer was close enough I'm not sweating it.
Did you verify the info regarding x plan? the Mach 1 was excluded from plan pricing unless something has changed recently

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Did you verify the info regarding x plan? the Mach 1 was excluded from plan pricing unless something has changed recently
Online in the official Ford site, the Mach 1 is included in the X-Plan. I was told it was excluded when I placed my order last October. Given it took months for the US Ford site to catch up, I don't think the dealers were told where Ford was going with it until just recently.

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
Online in the official Ford site, the Mach 1 is included in the X-Plan. I was told it was excluded when I placed my order last October. Given it took months for the US Ford site to catch up, I don't think the dealers were told where Ford was going with it until just recently.
Do you have a link please> I'm still searching...
Sponsored