Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
If I had the PDF file, I'd be okay with that. But, it isn't available. I think it will be at a later point in the car status page.
OK now I understand. You probably already know that a link to your window sticker will show up on the tracker when it is available. You can also check for it here, just replace the vin with yours. The window sticker is generated by Ford when the vehicle is sent to the plant for build, usually about a week before actual build starts. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude in my earlier post. That's why I deleted it.

Also for those that purchase a used Ford and would like to see the window sticker you can try this link.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/108-window-sticker-requests/
Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
This morning brought a nice email surprise from Ford -- "your vehicle has been shipped." (The tracking site hasn't caught up since it still shows as built.) So looking forward to this!

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
OK now I understand. You probably already know that a link to your window sticker will show up on the tracker when it is available. You can also check for it here, just replace the vin with yours. The window sticker is generated by Ford when the vehicle is sent to the plant for build, usually about a week before actual build starts. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude in my earlier post. That's why I deleted it.

Also for those that purchase a used Ford and would like to see the window sticker you can try this link.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/108-window-sticker-requests/
All is good. Thanks for that link for the sticker. Of course mine isn't available yet. But, I'll keep at it until it is.

Take Care!

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Mine now showing built and being shipped:rockon:
1616533733809.png

Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
You've got the link to get the PDF of the Window Sticker!!!
Yes, I've had my window sticker for some time now, attached again here if you want to see it

Attachments

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. I ordered mine in October and it just hit shipped yesterday. Makes me wonder what priority they gave it.
Good question. I do know someone else that has a Non HP car on order, built since the 6th I believe, but waiting on striping of all things... so no telling why delays with crazy supply chains these days still.

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Good question. I do know someone else that has a Non HP car on order, built since the 6th I believe, but waiting on striping of all things... so no telling why delays with crazy supply chains these days still.
Thanks. I'm not sure what would have held up the build so long in the first

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
How did you have that before the link?
The link to sticker was available well before the car was actually built. I don't recall how long before.
Edit - actually I do have the date window sticker was available, was March 11th

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
The link to sticker was available well before the car was actually built. I don't recall how long before.
Mine was available the day before I got the email that it was in production.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
On 3/15 I ordered a Mach 1 premium with:
Handling package
Appearance package
Elite package
Automatic transmission
Touchscreen navigation

I got my confirmation email the very next day, on 3/16, and I got an email from ford of my scheduled production date on 3/18. Its currently scheduled for production on the week of may 29th. The wait is killing me already. Its been a little over 1 week.. I'm waiting for this 93 day estimate to get to 0 days. 😂😂😭😭 this will be the first brand new car I've ever owned. I've always had used cars. I'm excited 😬
Screenshot_20210324-111447_Samsung Internet.jpg

And a big thank you to zach, from granger ford for taking my order. If only I knew how to tag him. I'm still new to the forums, and actually made my account solely to message zach about an order for the mach 1, but now I find myself spending about an hour a day reading these forums. Much love to all of you. I've always dreamed about owning a mustang since my dad took me out for a drive in a supercharged mustang back in 2003 as a kid. Now I'm ready to have my dream come true.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
On 3/15 I ordered a Mach 1 premium with:
Handling package
Appearance package
Elite package
Automatic transmission
Touchscreen navigation

I got my confirmation email the very next day, on 3/16, and I got an email from ford of my scheduled production date on 3/18. Its currently scheduled for production on the week of may 29th. The wait is killing me already. Its been a little over 1 week.. I'm waiting for this 93 day estimate to get to 0 days. 😂😂😭😭 this will be the first brand new car I've ever owned. I've always had used cars. I'm excited 😬
Screenshot_20210324-111447_Samsung Internet.jpg

And a big thank you to zach, from granger ford for taking my order. If only I knew how to tag him. I'm still new to the forums, and actually made my account solely to message zach about an order for the mach 1, but now I find myself spending about an hour a day reading these forums. Much love to all of you. I've always dreamed about owning a mustang since my dad took me out for a drive in a supercharged mustang back in 2003 as a kid. Now I'm ready to have my dream come true.
Ohh nice, big congrats!
Have you driven a GT with the A10?
Sponsored