Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Mine still says "shipped 11 days" on the tracking website. it's been saying 11 days for a few days though. How long after it was built did you get the shipped email? I got the built email a week ago.
the days are probably not going to change. This tracking is not that accurate. Your dealers computer is more accurate. Mine said this since build but just got that pretty shipped email Yesterday

1228D87E-F167-49AA-9EEC-2A7B01F6A55C.jpeg

Sponsored

Scruffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Ordered my Mach I on 4/7/21. Original production date based on 4/15 e-mail was week of July 5. Have received three e-mails since then with different production dates, the most recent showing the week of August 2 (received e-mail on 7/1). I check the tracking web site today and it shows the car is in production and I have been able to view the window sticker. Mach I premium, Iconic Silver, magnetic wheels, navigation.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
New Mach 1's are starting to show up on Autotrader as dealer stock with blue window stickers and the new post-June 1 pricing. I was under the impression that retail orders were going to be given priority but that's obviously not the case. I wonder if they are delaying @Zach@Granger 2% under invoice orders, and orders like mine that are also 2% under invoice, since they know the dealer's not making money on them. F Ford.

Last edited:

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
New Mach 1's are starting to show up on Autotrader as dealer stock with blue window sticker and the new post-June 1 pricing. I was under the impression that retail orders were going to be given priority but that's obviously not the case. I wonder if they are delaying @Zach@Granger 2% under invoice orders, and orders like mine that are also 2% under invoice, since they know the dealer's not making money on them. F Ford.
Ford doesn’t know what the dealer is charging nor do they care. Just like when dealers charge $20,000 over sticker for gt500s when they first came out. All Ford sees is the order so they should be building customer orders first but again they don’t care. There’s so many thousands of orders they have and they are behind on they wouldn’t even know or care to look at something like that. Don’t forget these are independent owners of dealerships. They just build they don’t look at who’s pricing what. That’s like saying if I paid $5000 over sticker mine should be built tomorrow.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Ford doesn’t know what the dealer is charging nor do they care. Just like when dealers charge $20,000 over sticker for gt500s when they first came out. All Ford sees is the order so they should be building customer orders first but again they don’t care. There’s so many thousands of orders they have and they are behind on they wouldn’t even know or care to look at something like that. Don’t forget these are independent owners of dealerships. They just build they don’t look at who’s pricing what. That’s like saying if I paid $5000 over sticker mine should be built tomorrow.
Just trying to make sense out of my order date and 01 priority code... supposedly there's no reason mine should not be built by now with those two things in play.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Okay why is a certain order more high pri than others? What’s so special?
So as I understand it, dealers can prioritize 10 through 19, so if they have many customers with orders placed, they can determine which cars get built first.

The regional Ford reps can then prioritize 1 through 9 for special cases, which appears to have happened to me... it looks like my dealer left my code at the default 19 priority so the order kept getting pushed back. Then when I complained and they talked to the regional rep it appears the rep recognized that the dealer had hosed me and bumped me up to 01, but Ford apparently doesn't give a shit that I'm an 01 because they still keep building cars that were ordered after me, or cars for dealer stock. For example, a guy just posted that his GT Premium convertible with Magneride and upgraded stereo that he ordered almost 2 months after me is scheduled to be built 3 weeks before me.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
So as I understand it, dealers can prioritize 10 through 19, so if they have many customers with orders placed, they can determine which cars get built first.

The regional Ford reps can then prioritize 1 through 9 for special cases, which appears to have happened to me... it looks like my dealer left my code at the default 19 priority so the order kept getting pushed back. Then when I complained and they talked to the regional rep it appears the rep recognized that the dealer had hosed me and bumped me up to 01, but Ford apparently doesn't give a shit that I'm an 01 because they still keep building cars that were ordered after me, or cars for dealer stock. For example, a guy just posted that his GT Premium convertible with Magneride and upgraded stereo that he ordered almost 2 months after me is scheduled to be built 3 weeks before me.
I understand that you're frustrated, because anyone in that boat would be. But its life, and life isnt fair. That being said, constantly bitching about it on the forums isnt going to make your car come any faster, it's literally only going to make you continually add frustration into your own mind. And not to be rude, but at this point, it's kinda getting annoying seeing you complain about this everyday, Because your complaints arent making your car get built any faster, and its kind of a drag reading your negative vibes in your posts. Just wait for the car, itll come when it comes, so why brew up all that negativity inside of yourself? If you want to bail, and order a different car, order a different car. If you want to keep the car, just wait and itll come. Sorry dude, I dont enjoy seeing you being frustrated either, so I hope your car gets built sooner, rather than later, so that you can enjoy yourself with a smile on your face. Wasnt trying to harp on you either, I just think you need a little bit of positivity in your life, and this build date being pushed back has been hurting your happiness.
Sponsored