2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Be sure to read the text above the status bar. That's where I first noticed it was in production and then when it was built. The status bar dots seem to take a day or more to catch up, and they don't necessarily match the messaging in the text area.

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
No. In order to bring up the following, I had to provide the VIN and Order Number. It then knows about the configuration, and dealer too:

1616276815734.png
Yes, you'll have to re-enter that info whenever you check the status. In my experience with the system this year, once it gives you an estimated delivery date, it means somewhere internally they've scheduled the production. I placed my order in October 2020 and my delivery is only three weeks before yours, so I recommend patience. The next step will be barely noticeable, meaning don't watch for the dot to move, look for the text message at the top to change. And, again in my experience, once it goes "in production", the changes to "built" and "delivery" may happen multiple times, some in your favor and some not. The end result is they're doing the best they can to keep us informed based on the production line and supply line. The real anticipation will kick in after you get the "YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT" email and you start bugging your dealer about it. Again, I recommend patience. Everyone between the factory and us are trying to do their jobs to make us delighted customers.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Yes, you'll have to re-enter that info whenever you check the status. In my experience with the system this year, once it gives you an estimated delivery date, it means somewhere internally they've scheduled the production. I placed my order in October 2020 and my delivery is only three weeks before yours, so I recommend patience. The next step will be barely noticeable, meaning don't watch for the dot to move, look for the text message at the top to change. And, again in my experience, once it goes "in production", the changes to "built" and "delivery" may happen multiple times, some in your favor and some not. The end result is they're doing the best they can to keep us informed based on the production line and supply line. The real anticipation will kick in after you get the "YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT" email and you start bugging your dealer about it. Again, I recommend patience. Everyone between the factory and us are trying to do their jobs to make us delighted customers.
I spoke to a couple of gents in Ford Performance. They say the trip from the factory to my dealer in NYC can take as long as 18 days. Hope sooner...

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I spoke to a couple of gents in Ford Performance. They say the trip from the factory to my dealer in NYC can take as long as 18 days. Hope sooner...
The site shows up to ten days to the DC area and given the number of dealers in both areas, I would expect no more than that. Keep an eye on the order tracking site.

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Not the question . The quest is what is it and is it going to match our eventual sticker?
I would think it’s exactly what it says it is. For $49.95 you can get an official Ford window sticker for whatever car you want as long as you have the VIN number. So if I was to buy a 2011 mustang I could send in my money and the vin and get an official copy of the window sticker. As to why anyone would need to do this before you get your car Is a mystery to me.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I would think it’s exactly what it says it is. For $49.95 you can get an official Ford window sticker for whatever car you want as long as you have the VIN number. So if I was to buy a 2011 mustang I could send in my money and the vin and get an official copy of the window sticker. As to why anyone would need to do this before you get your car Is a mystery to me.
Just being a fanatic for more about my car. No logic at all.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Agreed. If you're buying it new, you'll get the original. I bought my 2015 GT Premium with 50th APP as a certified pre-owned and it didn't have the original sticker, which is why I bought the official copy of the original.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
for all of 5 people in the world who give a damn what color their window sticker is? Let's worry about Ford not half-assing the paint and putting the wrong steering wheel, wrong wheels, wrong dash, and wrong transmission in the car, eh?
It was curiosity dude. Chill the fuck out.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
$50 Seems a little high to me. IMHO. I bet you could take the PDF file to a local Kinkos and have it printed on a glossy 11x17 for less.
If I had the PDF file, I'd be okay with that. But, it isn't available. I think it will be at a later point in the car status page.
Sponsored