Sponsored

Handling Pack Splitter Height

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Those of you who have the Handling Pack… how high is it off the ground compared to a PP2, GT350, or GT500?
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Just took a quick measurement…….4 7/8” from ground to splitter. In other words, it’s LOW and you have to be very careful lol.
it’s not my daily but it would be fun as hell to drive it every day! Just depends I think on the type of parking lots you have to deal with as the splitter will scrape the second you aren’t paying attention. I would still get it anyway. I love the look of the HP. No regrets!
I don’t have access to any of the other cars you mentioned to compare. But this is the approx. measurement for the HP splitter on the Mach 1

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I don’t have access to any of the other cars you mentioned to compare. But this is the approx. measurement for the HP splitter on the Mach 1
This might be one that I don't lower an inch this round. I don't want to scrape that splitter on anything and I even have the CurbIt ramps on my driveway end to deal with the hump. Might be okay at an angle while lowered though but we'll see.

OP
OP

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
This might be one that I don't lower an inch this round. I don't want to scrape that splitter on anything and I even have the CurbIt ramps on my driveway end to deal with the hump. Might be okay at an angle while lowered though but we'll see.
I did what the manual said. I went and bought two 2" x 8" x 10' planks just in case I need them. My nephew had no trouble pulling into my driveway with his Camaro 1LE so hopefully the same will apply here.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Same here. I think 1” would really look good but it’s already a chore to avoid scraping. Not sure I want to include a new splitter as a yearly maintenance item

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Another option if your swapping out the Cup 2's is going to a 35 series tyre, it will provide a little extra ground clearance and close the tyre to guard gap slightly.
Speedometer will need to be adjusted.
295/35 front and 305/35 rear.
Sponsored