Sponsored

half shafts

dodger789

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt performance, whipple, stage 2 throttle body, rxt clutch, cf driveshaft, steeda subframe kit, 840 hp axles, X force w/ corsa long tubes and mickeys
I have about 800hp with whipple e gas and rxt twin disk clutch. I have broken 5 xforce axles even having them rebuilt with the stronger outer stubs. I keep breaking inner and outer even after I stoped doing hard launches. Is ther a better axle out there. Drive shaft shop is junk. Just got towed home ...AGAIN
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Try Ford Performance half shafts. I have them in my car, but Iā€˜m making about 331 rwhp less than you on motor. They are made by GForce.

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
Wheel hop will kill even the best of parts. What is your complete rear end setup and are you sure you aren't getting wheelhop?

OP
OP

dodger789

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt performance, whipple, stage 2 throttle body, rxt clutch, cf driveshaft, steeda subframe kit, 840 hp axles, X force w/ corsa long tubes and mickeys
Try Ford Performance half shafts. I have them in my car, but Iā€˜m making about 331 rwhp less than you on motor. They are made by GForce.
sorry, gforce is the ones I have my exaust is xforce. and they have been upgraded.

OP
OP

dodger789

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
Wheel hop will kill even the best of parts. What is your complete rear end setup and are you sure you aren't getting wheelhop?
Yes but there is no wheel hop anymore.
Sponsored