Had an interesting morning. Tried to look at a GT500

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
You mean to tell me you had a shitty experience at a Ford dealership in NJ?? Noooo, I don’t believe it !!!!

Since we are talking about bad dealerships. Let me make a contribution that may help someone down the road.

Here’s a picture of Daniel Lindsay from All American Ford on RT4 in Paramus.

5A94BAA5-3599-4FA2-B4F1-C1DB9B73B1E2.png

I went in there last year to ask about a 19R they had sitting in the showroom floor before I committed to buying the 19R I had found at MSRP in North Carolina (I think that’s where it was).

I told him if he would do MSRP on the car in the showroom floor I would buy it on the spot, even though it wasn’t the exact color I was looking for.

This dude looked me straight in the eye and Lied to me to try and get me to pay the $10K ADM he wanted.

He told me if I bought the car from North Carolina I would be making a mistake because I wouldn’t be able to get that car serviced at his dealership because I didn’t buy it from him. He said that was a standard practice with all Shelby vehicles.

I walked out of there furious, knowing I had been lied to.

On their website it shows that he is now the sales manager. Careful dealing with that place.

OX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Capri 5.0 Turbo, 17 Fusion Sport, 21 GT500 CFTP
you haven't seen California apparently...

The sales guy was probably a Covid mask salesman at CVS a couple months ago, and he got used to slapping away the hands of the filthy unwashed breathing on the display case and infecting all the precious masks listed at 600% markup. 50k ADM is a mere 80% markup so he should have been totally nonchalant about the car.
Nope, I haven't. I was talking just normal car prices, not even accounting for ADM's.
Sponsored