Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Jeremy: I agree on the poor B&O audio..crummy drivers and barely adequate amplification. But, OTOH, I only listen to whatever media via CarPlay about half the time or less because I'd rather hear her growl. :-)
Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Stereo stinks in these cars, All front end speakers with nothing from rear.
If you set the sound to "surround" you get audio from the rear too. I think the "stereo" setting sounds better though, so that's what I use.

...but yeah, the audio in these cars is not the best.

Cobra99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
I only ordered the tech pack for the puddle lights. Yes I'm vain but they look great at night.

OP
OP
dsiggi

dsiggi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Honestly Puddle lamps were the ONLY reason I spec'd out the tech package. They are crazy cool. Yeah I'm pretty old too. :eek:)

Stereo stinks in these cars, All front end speakers with nothing from rear.
so your saying its even bad with the tech pack you have?

misuracaf10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP
any idea how much puddle lamps are to add after the fact? is it just a new mirror cap and some wiring? not sure how its setup tbh. id rather put a couple thousand into a nice aftermarket stereo system then buy the not so good B&O.

in my f150 with BLIS i still find myself wanting the small mirror as the BLIS isnt always perfect.

OP
OP
dsiggi

dsiggi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
any idea how much puddle lamps are to add after the fact? is it just a new mirror cap and some wiring? not sure how its setup tbh. id rather put a couple thousand into a nice aftermarket stereo system then buy the not so good B&O.

in my f150 with BLIS i still find myself wanting the small mirror as the BLIS isnt always perfect.
So I ended up with a 19 GT350R that I found for a great deal, but to answer your question, my buddy has a 17 that he did the retro fit with, Not sure how he did it, but said it was a bit of work.
Sponsored