Sponsored

Lethal Performance Tech Tips Tuesday FEATURING 2020 GT500

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
welp, i was wrong. seems the 18/19s are retarded, some intakes do require a tune.

Correct, the tubes can be bigger sizes and if the sensor is in a different spot, the airflow signaling could affect how the computer is seeing intake airflow which then affects fuel delivery.
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the great feedback.
Lethal, a few questions.

1-When is your 500 expected to arrive? id like to get a pulley and belt on the way now, and im willing to help verify it for fitment as well as performance #s, if mine arrives before yours ( Im a friend of Rob and he was supposed to do an introduction between us so we can get set up offline)

2- great info from the transmission stats video- i was going to put one together myself, but you beat me to it, and you had more access than I. you did cover the majority of topics i was going to present - However, i forgot to ask Billy or the tremec team, if the the testing they have done was always on OEM offered rubber, or if they used different tires for the dragtsrip at all. (specifically in reference to the shift strategies, and their choice of momentum vs shift speed and acceleration)

3- Can you find out if the shift speeds, specifically still in drag mode, are different when left in D, or manually shifted with paddles. I think I know the answer already, but would like confirmation

Given my experience with the DCT's, i have some theories that i think will lend to faster 1/4 mile times. I did get some information from my 2 passes in vegas which confirmed them.

Once my car is in hand, and can really put this stuff to the test, ill either be doing a private Atco rental if the weather still holds, or making the trip down to PBIR in january