Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Nope. That's the transport they use to take transport vehicles to penske
Thanks for the confirmation, Tom...I believe it was Max who made the guess. But based on the interchange map one member posted, you could tell it was up in your stomping grounds.

will this show up on carfax ?
M1: Probably not since the vehicles were never sold so they can't be "previously-owened." But if a dealer buys one and sells it as new, that's a whole different ball of wax. Now, if Ford takes them back and makes them new again, I don't know if those could be sold normally or not. Where's a lawyer when you need one, huh? :-) (No offense to you attorneys out there.)

The damage looks to be very minor, would be a good deal.
CCE: I would think that the whole side of the Grabber Lime vehicle crushed in. If so, me thinks that's more than minor.
Sponsored

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
CCE: I would think that the whole side of the Grabber Lime vehicle crushed in. If so, me thinks that's more than minor.
The silver one has front end and hood damage too. If you look close you can see the hood is bent away from the fender.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
My car is Oxford White but I feel so bad for whoever has to deal with this... :frown:

Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Fire the driver for such an unhuman act!

CVCashmere

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
Insert the trailer was too top heavy joke. You know it's coming.
Really sucks for whomever those cars were heading to. I would be heartbroken, hell I am heartbroken for them.

Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
well it all depends on the state they are sold in. Here in NC any untitled car can be sold as new upto 2500 miles on the odometer. And any damages below a percent 25% of the cars retail value do not need to be disclosed by dealers. So if they can get that fixed for under 20k roughly they don't have to tell a new owner jack... And considering if the dealer just repairs the damage itself in order to keep it under 20k you can bet they will. I bet you they keep the repairs cost below the required minimum needed to report it. there is at best 5k worth of damage there.

crimson_crowd_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
The silver one has front end and hood damage too. If you look close you can see the hood is bent away from the fender.
That's all minor stuff. People buy these at auction after they've been slammed into 4 telephone poles, 3 trees, 2 other cars, and submerged in 1 lake and get them back up and running. Look to Goonzquad and the like. A couple pinched fenders and a new hood are *very* minor.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible