GT350R vs Plaid LOL. Corners matter

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
The Plaid let the GT350R by, it didn't pass the Tesla.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GOAMERICA

GOAMERICA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Porsche Cayman S, 2008 Honda S2000
The Plaid let the GT350R by, it didn't pass the Tesla.
I am an instructor giving student in lower class a training ride. I could of passed him easily... in this class if you are constantly filling the mirrors of the car in front they are required to let you by. Its not open passing like in my TT class

OP
OP
GOAMERICA

GOAMERICA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With that blinding straight line acceleration, I really don't understand why Tesla's aren't racing in the Daytona 500.

😏
because they could not get 4 laps in before that fast of draw would make the battery too hot. the computer will come on and throttle the power.

Teslas really cannot race, they can do time trials and only a few laps at that. no way they can do more than 10 laps on our full track.

Sponsored

RacingRoger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKZ, F-150 Lariat, 2022 Mustang GT Premium
because they could not get 4 laps in before that fast of draw would make the battery too hot. the computer will come on and throttle the power.

Teslas really cannot race, they can do time trials and only a few laps at that. no way they can do more than 10 laps on our full track.
Bingo! And even if they didn't overheat the battery, they wouldn't get the 500 miles in without a several hour long pit stop to "refuel".

OP
OP
GOAMERICA

GOAMERICA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bingo! And even if they didn't overheat the battery, they wouldn't get the 500 miles in without a several hour long pit stop to "refuel".
we have guys come out to do a track day with instructor and most have to leave by noon so they can make it home.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Maybe the Tesla got scared when it heard the GT350 destroying the environment through the exhaust as it passed by? 🤔
The death screams of the dinosaurs were reverberating in the Tesla Drivers' ears as the Mustang continued to sacrifice their little dino bodies for more power! Telsa couldn't take it anymore and let the Mustang pass by while they sipped on their $97.00 Starbucks latte and checked out Snapchat.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Figured you would defend the loser car. Straight line speed ain't everything.
I wouldn’t know since I didn’t watch it. Don’t care who one or lost because it’s meaningless. Who puts one of the worlds finest sports car up against a four door sedan. Who gives a shit how fast it is in a straight line.
Sponsored