Sponsored

batman4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Black is a glorious color when it is clean, spotless and polished.

Which usually lasts for about 45 seconds.

Otherwise it's a PITA to maintain.
Sigh. You are correct. I suppose my order will be the last black car too unless someone can convince me that there is an easy way to keep it clean and scratch free. I'm open to suggestions.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I'm open to suggestions.

Let it get dirty and don't worry about it. Wave at the poor souls who slave away in their driveways instead of enjoying the driving experience for which you purchased the car in the first place. :headbang:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Whats wrong with the black version?
I'm already a slave to my black S197. Fantastic when just detailed but turn your back for a second and dust an dirt seem to appear from nowhere. I'm fanatical about keeping it clean, so it's a good job my Mustang is a sunny day toy :)

Sponsored

Lexist2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STi
I'm tellin ya.....this car has great lines that flow from front to back. Honestly it just looks good from any angle and any color.

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
She looks beautiful!!

Sponsored

batman4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I'm already a slave to my black S197. Fantastic when just detailed but turn your back for a second and dust an dirt seem to appear from nowhere. I'm fanatical about keeping it clean, so it's a good job my Mustang is a sunny day toy :)
You know my uncle always told me a white car was the easiest to keep clean. I wonder if Ford ever takes that into consideration when they choose colors? I also wonder on a scale what the dirtiest car is (as it relates to color)?

batman4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Because of this car, I'm now fighting with the Wife.
My buddy told me his wife is legit jealous of his 3 series I can only imagine what this will to do the woman in my life. I suppose Ill have to teach how to drive it so she can enjoy it too...