GT350 Kooks long tubes and factory axle back

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Hey guys.
We've got 2 sets of the Kooks Lt's along with matching offroad X pipes IN Stock at blowout pricing for anyone interested. Once these systems are gone they won't be available at this price again.

If you're looking for a bad ass Kooks setup this is a great opportunity to get in on one.

Give us a call for pricing as it's too low to list on here.

561-753-8105

We look forward to assisting you.
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Is the design changing or something?

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Looking at the kooks website looks like they did away with the harmonic dampers.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the design changing or something?
No design change. Just moving some parts out as we're bringing in a lot more new inventory.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One setup gone. One more left at this special price. If you're interested message me and I'll hook it up.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
for those that are looking, the kooks setup is awesome. I bought mine from lethal a while ago and just got around to installing them 2 weekends ago. Love the difference they make!

Love the sound with the kooks + green cats + magnaflow catback. Fit is great too! y'all won't regret it!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
for those that are looking, the kooks setup is awesome. I bought mine from lethal a while ago and just got around to installing them 2 weekends ago. Love the difference they make!

Love the sound with the kooks + green cats + magnaflow catback. Fit is great too! y'all won't regret it!
Thanks for the business and awesome feedback! We're putting the full Kooks exhaust on our car once the new Mcleod RXT shows up. :headbang::headbang:

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Anyone interested in selling their stock exhaust manifolds?

If not I may see if I can order them.

I cant stand the rasp of the long tube headers I installed on my KB car with GT350 heads .
I think the GT 350 exhaust manifolds will fit and will sound better.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

I cant stand the rasp of the long tube headers I installed on my KB car with GT350 heads .
If you want to reduce rasp I'd add some resonators inline, the longer they are the more they'll have an affect. They wont hurt power nearly as much as the change away from LT's. It's definitely worth a shot.

Sponsored

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186

PM sent

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
If you want to reduce rasp I'd add some resonators inline, the longer they are the more they'll have an affect. They wont hurt power nearly as much as the change away from LT's. It's definitely worth a shot.
I had already added 12 inch resonators to the Gibson x pipe while the car had the on3 TT.
I just switched the muffler to 11-12 GT 500 mufflers and removed the cats
It sounds a bit better ans suprisingly still quiet (maybe too quiet)
I don't think the resonators helped what I was trying to get rid I originally thought was from the on3 headers but seems amplified with the long tubes .

I am going to try an H pipe without resonators to see if I can get a deeper /less high pitched sound .

My exhaust guy does not need think it is not going to change much as the sound seems to be coming from the headers .
I think it is just a sound inherent to headers vs the sturdier stock manifolds but I did like the dynatech headers I had on my 12 with the same muffler .
May be it is not "rasp" but a kind of hollow fluttering/timny sound part throttle .
Sounds better WOT.

If the H pipe does not help I would be happy to give up some power for a nicer sounding exhaust .
I know the unique sound of the GT 350 is mostly due to the FP crank but I am sure the exhaust manifolds play a part .
If I can get this car to sound half as nice as my GT 350 I would be more than happy to give up 20-30 hp .

I am now convinced more than ever not to mess the with long tubes on my GT 350.
Sponsored