Made schooling easier for us!

But "what'd it run the 400 meter just doesn't sound right" lol
Sponsored

CodeBlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
The fact that when Ford built a track focused car - they didn't have an easy solution for placing front or back tow hooks.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
The defective odometerā€¦ I bought this car just two years agoā€¦ I declined the extended warranty because I said this car would not see more than 3-4K per year.
The odometer MUST be defective because it is showing 29,800 miles.

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Not Ford's fault really, but if you buy your GT350 second hand and it was a Canadian car originally your center gauges are in metric.
not gonna lie, i kinda dig that.

my focus ST was same way, as it was also built up in Canadia šŸ˜‚

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
Don't know if there is a thread like this started, couldn't find one, so here goes. Post whatever complaints and gripes you might have about your GT350 here.

Gripe #1. No proximity sensors front or back. For everything this car has, why no proximity sensors? My 2020 Edge ST is loaded with the things, front, back, sides. Every time I get near anything the warnings go off. As careful as we all want to be with our Shelby's, why no proximity sensors?
I don't want ugly sensor holes on my bumpers. Backup camera is good enough for me. Camera up front would be nice though.

The fact that when Ford built a track focused car - they didn't have an easy solution for placing front or back tow hooks.
This.

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I don't want ugly sensor holes on my bumpers. Backup camera is good enough for me. Camera up front would be nice though.

This.

Yes, front camera would be a mitigating addition. I suppose I could put one one...

Sponsored

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
The quality of the interior pieces. Sure I get itā€™s a track car, so shut up and live with it. But the Mach E interior materials are really nice, it couldnā€™t be that hard to use better quality interior bits in the ICE Mustang. Perhaps in the next platform itā€™ll be better.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Don't know if there is a thread like this started, couldn't find one, so here goes. Post whatever complaints and gripes you might have about your GT350 here.

Gripe #1. No proximity sensors front or back. For everything this car has, why no proximity sensors? My 2020 Edge ST is loaded with the things, front, back, sides. Every time I get near anything the warnings go off. As careful as we all want to be with our Shelby's, why no proximity sensors?
Literally, this entire forum. (is about griping) ;)

Last edited:

Jason304

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 2016 Ram 2500 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Break dust
Vinyl strips instead of paint
Center gages are not turned toward driver.
Drive mode doesnā€™t default to sport or at least stay in the mode in which is was shut off.
The lack of upward adjustment on the rear view mirror. Iā€™m 6ā€™1ā€ and with mirror tilted all the way up, Iā€™m looking at the back seat and spoiler. I have to dip my head to see whatā€™s behind me. Not a big issue, but gets annoying sometimes.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Well nut, I just figure that for the amount of money this car cost me, I have a right to complain about whatever I like. Or buy an F150 and have nothing to complain about...šŸ˜Š
For the amount it cost, everyone should know what they bought before they bought it - so feature requests or complaints for lack of don't make a lot of sense to me. Waiting for a car and then having quality issues, there's no great excuse for that.

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
For the amount it cost, everyone should know what they bought before they bought it - so feature requests or complaints for lack of don't make a lot of sense to me. Waiting for a car and then having quality issues, there's no great excuse for that.

I wouldn't call it "quality issues", although there are a few of those. But what I refuse to do is to lower my expectations based on a random idea. I paid, what to me, is a lot of money of for my car. I knew exactly what I was getting. But that doesn't mean I can't wish for more or expect build quality commensurate with the cost. Make no mistake, I LOVE my car and have ZERO regrets for buying it.
Sponsored