Sponsored

GT350 Gripes and Complaints

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
Do you fine the Porsche or Mustang less forgiving with the front ride height and inclines?

Working on finding someone in the local club to get my wife a ride in a GT4. ;)
The Shelby is the worst I’ve ever owned as far as susceptibility to scraping even though mine is still at factory ride height. It’s the length of the front overhang that does it. I’ve had many lowered cars over the years. Honda’s, Acura’s, 911’s, all lowered, some significantly and never ever any scraping issues. The GT350 was showing me how easily it co facts the ground virtually the day I got it.
Sponsored

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
I guess the only item that I felt was missing from the factory that was my first "Mod" was the installation of the oil separator. I know that it requires "service" so maybe they thought the average person would not know when or how too "service" it ? However that item should have been "Standard equipment" on the "R" model.

Last edited:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I guess the only item that I felt was missing from the factory that was my first "Mod" was the installation of the oil separator. I know that it requires "service" so maybe they thought the average person would not know when or how too "service" it ?
In a world where nobody reads and everyone is a victim, I’d say they were smart not to include it.

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I guess the only item that I felt was missing from the factory that was my first "Mod" was the installation of the oil separator. I know that it requires "service" so maybe they thought the average person would not know when or how too "service" it ? However that item should have been "Standard equipment" on the "R" model.
The average person doesn't buy this car. Just include it in the oil and filter change service requirement.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
The average person doesn't buy this car. Just include it in the oil and filter change service requirement.
Between the threads "Where are the rain sensing wipers" and "I didn't check my oil in my other car, why should this be any different" - I might disagree! ;) People w/ below average intelligence absolutely buy this car...they are among us...good thing the ignore feature works well here.

Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Anyone posting complaints on this thread, you can give me your GT350 if it’s that horrible… 🤦🏼‍♂️

tobaccokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Great car and a terrific bank for the buck choice. Cannot believe that Ford did not design it with a dry sump system, like my C7 Z06, especially with the Voodoo's rpm capability. Other than that, it's a really nice car.
Sponsored