Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
I just made a video since all the photo sharing sites suck nowadays and the pics will just break after a while. Local dealer to me says they don't program them but some place in PA does. That would mean it would be hard to swap if the dealers do not do it themselves. If anyone has any information or knowledge I could use it please!

[ame]
Might be an option though RPM/MPH are different so swapping out just the faces may not work I just do not know. Also would like the digital speedo but overall I don't really want to start butchering the clusters up.
Unfortunately your info was not helpful and confusing as hell.
Sponsored

diegoaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Lancer Evolution X, 325i E46
Oh, yeah. I did this in my base GT a while back.

This thread made it seem way more involved than it needed to be. Slap it in, it works, including digital speedo. My door chimes sound different.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Whats with the wrench light?

What needs to be programmed to make this work? I have found a cluster that is only 30 miles different than my car. Will it plug and play?

diegoaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whats with the wrench light?

What needs to be programmed to make this work? I have found a cluster that is only 30 miles different than my car. Will it plug and play?
my wrench light is the dumbass clutch switch, nothing to do with the swap. do it.

Sponsored

diegoaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine's a base, never had it.

Spikertg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I need a hand, found a new 0 miles 350 cluster out of a 2019 and put in my 18 base gt manual, the dash is saying the blind spot monitoring system fault and light which my car doesn't have, and the track apps are not there at ALL? Also the gauge display mode ONLY shows miles till empty no temps or tire pressure and no mykey options which I don't care about and no steering modes and I cant turn traction control off? I ordered a forscan tool but don't know what to change or who to send it to. The speedo tach and other analog gauges seem to be working fine any help would be appreciated.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
When you get forscan flash the ICP with your as built file. That's what I did when I swapped for an 18 up cluster in my 17.

Spikertg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
When you get forscan flash the ICP with your as built file. That's what I did when I swapped for an 18 up cluster in my 17.
Okay after quite a lot of fiddling in Forscan, I got almost everything but my gas gauge is weird.

If I put in 6 gallons on an empty tank (I ran out of gas once to prove this) the fuel gauge will go to full and the DTE won't be accurate until I'm within 30 miles or less of running out of gas. Also, I can drive for 200 miles and the gas gauge will go between full and 3/4 of a tank back and forth until it's almost empty. If I plug my old cluster in it reads accurately as I've been keeping track of MPG and how much I put in the car.
I haven't messed with anything fuel related in the as-built format just the module configuration the tank size from 18 gallons to 16 which is what my stock cluster said, and in Liters, I don't get it I need a hand

Sponsored