Sponsored

GT350 catback on '15 GT?

Venandakatra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT350
How much effort other than changing the rear valence do you need to do to put a GT350 catback on a '15 GT? I have a friend whom is interested in my stock catback mostly because I'll sell it to him cheap and he is really interested in the active exhaust to make it louder or quieter as he would like it. He'll wire something up to control the baffling in the car since he doesn't have the switches stock. What else will he need to do other than change the valence to fit the twin tips on each side?
Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Just the rear valence for hardware but the center X section isn't going to mate up to the GT cat pipes simply by bolting it up. It's going to take some possible adjusting/bending/cutting/all around finagling. Just let him know his GT will still sound like a GT and not like a Voodoo, if that's also part of his expectations.

OP
OP

Venandakatra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT350
Thanks for the information. We definitely had the talk about the sound and he is mostly interested in the twin-dual tips look as well as the active exhaust since I was going to sell it to him really cheap.

If it is that much of a pain it might not be worth it versus Don's option.

Thanks!
Sponsored