GT VS GT350

NickR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium
Debating on whether I keep my current 2015 GT and mod it or sell it to buy a GT350 in the spring and keep it relatively stock. Been thinking about it for a bit and just cant decide so post your opinions.
Sponsored

Reactions: dps

Vandman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 401a
Vehicle Showcase
I love my GT, but given the opportunity for a GT350 I'd take it in a heartbeat.

However, once I had the GT350, I'd probably feel guilty racking up KM's

Xzavior1818

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 SCION xB, 2019 Mustang Gt
Waiting until the s650 comes out should be an option to consider. But me personally id keep the GT and mod it.

circatee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Circatee
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT Premium Fastback
The question I have is, those individuals that have a GT, and want a GT350, is it to track it?
Currently, I have a GT Premium PP1, and one day would like a GT350 or even a GT500.

HOWEVER, it would be a daily driver. And, anytime I think of those two vehicles (GT350 & GT500, or even a Shelby), I feel they are for 'tracking', not daily driving.

So, sorry, I do not have a specific answer for you. More expanding on the conversation.

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I've had a few GTs that I modded to varying degrees, as well as a GT350 (modded too.) All have been daily drivers. I took the GT350 on a track a few times. I plan on tracking my current DD, a GT with performance pack plus the Ford Performance upgrade, occasionally.

Indeed, my GT350 was the most fun car I've ever had (second was my Lancia Scorpion.)
OP, if you've modded before, you'll want to mod again. Don't get a GT350 if you'll want to keep it stock, or not abuse it. Get one if you'll drive the hell out of it where it's safe to do so, and if you won't worry about modifying it to keep it "pure."

Otherwise, keep enjoying the hell out of driving, and the fun of modifying, your GT. Your skill on a track with a modified GT can overcome a less skilled driver in a GT350.

Sponsored

OP
OP

NickR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium
I've had a few GTs that I modded to varying degrees, as well as a GT350 (modded too.) All have been daily drivers. I took the GT350 on a track a few times. I plan on tracking my current DD, a GT with performance pack plus the Ford Performance upgrade, occasionally.

Indeed, my GT350 was the most fun car I've ever had (second was my Lancia Scorpion.)
OP, if you've modded before, you'll want to mod again. Don't get a GT350 if you'll want to keep it stock, or not abuse it. Get one if you'll drive the hell out of it where it's safe to do so, and if you won't worry about modifying it to keep it "pure."

Otherwise, keep enjoying the hell out of driving, and the fun of modifying, your GT. Your skill on a track with a modified GT can overcome a less skilled driver in a GT350.
My current GT is my DD so if I sold it for a gt350 it would become my new DD. I would still mod it and not feel bad about changing it, I just wouldn't have as much cash to do bigger mods as the payment on the car would go up leaving less spending cash/

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Debating on whether I keep my current 2015 GT and mod it or sell it to buy a GT350 in the spring and keep it relatively stock. Been thinking about it for a bit and just cant decide so post your opinions.
No question - if you can swing it - do it.

Meatball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
Keep it, go FI, spend less overall and enjoy the 200hp advantage over the GT350. Unless you intend to track it. Then, it’s hard to think of any better car than a gt350.
Sponsored