GT MPG

dgreene1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I've got to know. Is it just me? Back on 2/14 a thread was posted "Anyone else fed up with consumers reports?" in it people started talking about their mileage around town. They were stating 16.5, 17, even 19. My 16 and 19 aren't that far apart in mileage for me. I get around town 12.5 to 13.5 respectively. Is my foot that heavy?
What I want is for you to tell me your mileage, usual drive mode and the area of the country your at. See if there is some sort of relationship with the demographics. After all here in SoCal we have to pay a premium for our gas because it is refined differently then the gas in other states, (or so they say). Are we being screwed here in CA? And if so, how does this help with the pollution if I'm burning more gas with the same vehicle then those in other states?
14-15mpg around town in south Florida. Really have to behave myself to get it higher than that. On freeway road trips I get 10 mpg higher. This is a 2018 GT convertible with the A10 in Sport mode.
Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
I was getting 9.9 NA on e85

now 8.7 whippled with 750 rwhp on e85

I hit redline like 40 times a day at least lol, I mainly drive for fun. Totally worth it.

pR6Qsp0.jpg

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
I've got to know. Is it just me? Back on 2/14 a thread was posted "Anyone else fed up with consumers reports?" in it people started talking about their mileage around town. They were stating 16.5, 17, even 19. My 16 and 19 aren't that far apart in mileage for me. I get around town 12.5 to 13.5 respectively. Is my foot that heavy?
What I want is for you to tell me your mileage, usual drive mode and the area of the country your at. See if there is some sort of relationship with the demographics. After all here in SoCal we have to pay a premium for our gas because it is refined differently then the gas in other states, (or so they say). Are we being screwed here in CA? And if so, how does this help with the pollution if I'm burning more gas with the same vehicle then those in other states?
Old thread kind of. I have a 21 gtpp manual twister orange and I'm getting 20.1 mpg. The only thing i really don't do is gun it off the line. A lot of hard pulls and spirited driving. I live in Houston

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Old thread kind of. I have a 21 gtpp manual twister orange and I'm getting 20.1 mpg. The only thing i really don't do is gun it off the line. A lot of hard pulls and spirited driving. I live in Houston
Oh and I only drive in drag mode because that is where the power is on this car. Very Noticeable difference from the other modes including track. Plus in drag mode i hit the limiter at 7400. All other modes at 6500
Sponsored